• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Shiny Espeon0429

I have the medal for it and have bested my time pretty much each try. I think my best time is 2.19 remaining

http://www.serebii.net/xy/supertraining.shtml

These items are rare and depend on how well you compete.

I found this on Serebii. I'm not sure to be honest as I'm not that far through the game, but I would like this answering as well as I will need a Dusk Stone in the future.

Is mawlie only found in Glittering Cave post-game?

You can definitely find them there pre-E4. I found several whilst training my Amaura.

Crimson_Blazer

Shiny Espeon0429

The Exalt

Original
Hey guys! I was wondering where you get the good rod in POkemon Y.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
guess ill just keep trying. Really want aegislash for elite 4
Me too. Me too. :(

Wait, you're asking about Dusk Stone? Terminus Cave has one, and you don't need any HM to reach it either. Unfortunately, that's rather late in the game, but plenty early enough for the Elite 4. Doublade held its own very well until that point as well, and I don't know of any Dusk Stone earlier in the game.

Vizion

I accidentally hit the run button in the battle with Mewtwo. Anybody know if it will come back?

Spartacus

Do you only get the one master ball from the head of the Pokeball factory, or do you get another one, maybe from Sycamore later?

The Exalt

Original
Where do I get the Good Rod in Pokemon Y?

RNG_Reporter

I want to use a Fairy Pokemon that's good. swirlix looks cool. What nature is best for this thing? Idk what it does.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Should I keep playing Pokemon X or do my homework? :p

Real question: Has anyone else had trouble finding male Litleo?

Shiny Espeon0429

Should I keep playing Pokemon X or do my homework? :p

Real question: Has anyone else had trouble finding male Litleo?

I remember reading that someone else on the thread had that problem. I did catch a Litleo for the Pokedex but I can't remember what gender it is.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Has Pichu or Pikachu's moveset changed any besides useless Nuzzle? I bred one for Volt Tackle and can't find any Gen VI moveset lists and I don't want to miss out on any cool new moves....hoping it learns a Fairy type attack haha

Vizion

Does anybody know if I can catch Mewtwo if last time I accidentally clicked run?

MerCurry

Functioning Idiot
Where to find Rock Smash and a Dusk Stone, guys?

I can't find them anywhere. xD