• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Bundy

Anyone got a female pikachu for me ?

I can offer you a budew, dunsparce or skiddo :)

~

EDIT: Got it already :D

Last edited:

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Can someone give me a summary of the type effectiveness changes in this gen, in text form? I know the Fairy type chart, and I know Steel types no longer resist Dark and Ghost. Is there anything else? Thanks.

Kaiser94

Dragon maker
Where can I find an Espurr at? I want one on my team and have no clue where to look.

The grass on the road coming from the place where you go to get the poke flute I thing it's something like pourou palace?? But it's that road anyway you can also fine honedge their

Kaiser94

Dragon maker
Anyone got a female pikachu for me ?

I can offer you a budew, dunsparce or skiddo :)

If you can wait till 6 tonight I've got one(London gmt) can't come on any earlier as I have field trip for uni but yh you can have my pikachu for the dunsparce

Jordi

Where can I find an Espurr at? I want one on my team and have no clue where to look.

Up to second gym, I'll try finding it for you.

RNG_Reporter

I want to Super Train my Froakie in SpAtk and Speed. But when I do the game. It only boosts defense. And I can't choose anything else. So I reset and try again.

I have to do the defend one at least twice, then I can pick the one I want.

But that's a waste of EVs in Defense I don't wanna use. Help?

ItsHammond

Quick question does anyone know the ideal levels to evolve pancham and doublade? i don't want to miss any good moves they can learn.

Jordi

anyone know if there are other mega evolution pokemon besides the ones already on here

If there's any more, Serebii will find them.

Should've been more specific: is the female one more offensive?

I believe the female is typically more defensive as per all Pokemon, whilst male is offensive.

pokepim10

Hi, I was wondering if i can get Goomy, Gible, Aron and Noibat before 5th gym badge. From what i've heard Goomy is accesible after 4th badge. What about remaining three?

Also, which pokemon can learn oblivion wing?

Ganieda

Midnight Valkyrie
Been hunting Eevee for a while, but still no female found. Anybody found a female Eevee and would be willing to trade? =)

roses_108

Hi all, it's been awhile since I've been here. Got Pokemon X today and been playing like mad (Of course. :p) I seem to have missed getting HM01 (Cut, if it's still cut, which I assume so.) So my question is where in the flip do I get it from? Thanks.

Jordi

Hi, I was wondering if i can get Goomy, Gible, Aron and Noibat before 5th gym badge. From what i've heard Goomy is accesible after 4th badge. What about remaining three?

Also, which pokemon can learn oblivion wing?

I'm sure Goomy and Noibat can certainly be gotten before the 5th gym badge. You use Rhyhorn before the 2nd gym so I'm sure its counterpart (in this case Aron) will be available around then. Not sure about Gible.

The only Pokemon that can learn Oblivion Wing is Yveltal.

Jordi

Hi all, it's been awhile since I've been here. Got Pokemon X today and been playing like mad (Of course. :p) I seem to have missed getting HM01 (Cut, if it's still cut, which I assume so.) So my question is where in the flip do I get it from? Thanks.

HM01 Cut can be found in Parfume Palace's garden in the maze.