• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Toy Soldier Mafia

This sounds so dumb; I messed up a nickname and I thought I saw the Namerater somewhere already, but I backtracked a couple times without success. Does anyone know what town and house he's in?

blasian amtrax

This sounds so dumb; I messed up a nickname and I thought I saw the Namerater somewhere already, but I backtracked a couple times without success. Does anyone know what town and house he's in?

Pokemon centre in Camphrier town

Thanks for the answer to my previous question. But I have another. Where is the TM for Theif. I need it to get some heartscales. Thanks for any help :D

House in Camphrier town where the guy who runs the pc boxes is

Astinus

Thanks for the answer to my previous question. But I have another. Where is the TM for Theif. I need it to get some heartscales. Thanks for any help :D
In Camphrier Town. Go into one of the houses. It's the same house that Cassius lives in. If you talk to the woman who lives in the house, she'll give you the TM for Thief.

On the right side of the Pokemon Center in Camphrier Town.

CharizardFan09

Does anyone know Helioptile's move set by level? Mine is on level 38 and I have a Sun Stone. So I don't want it to evolve early if I am going to miss a good attack.\(s)

Ryuun12

What Fairy move can Eevee know? I mean I am assuming Charm since I believe it can learn that through level up and its now Fairy type. And the maxing your Pokemon Amie is separate from friendship correct?

Odin VI

where to find the item to make Mega Mawile?

EDIT: Also what are some pokemon with the ability to make normal type moves become fairy type? Pixilate i think its called?

Last edited:

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Can any pokemon be a part of a horde battle or is it for only some? For example...is there a horde battle for Pancham and Inkay?

Tenilius

Is there a way to remove your hat through customization? If so, how?

I'm using the female trainer and currently with 1 badge (on Route 5).

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
where to find the item to make Mega Mawile?

EDIT: Also what are some pokemon with the ability to make normal type moves become fairy type? Pixilate i think its called?

Only Mega Gardevoir has it. We don't know if it gets any Normal-type moves that would be efficient in Singles.

There might be some other Pokémon, but we are only recently started to collect Ability data.
Is there a way to remove your hat through customization? If so, how?

I'm using the female trainer and currently with 1 badge (on Route 5).

You can't.

Bla7kCaT

is it just me, or do 3D battles lag on the 3DS if you have 3D turned on? i notice a drop in framerate, vs if i slide 3D to off. most notably when the camera circles around, and the leaves fall.

anyone else?
(im using the XY special edition red 3DS XL

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
is it just me, or do 3D battles lag on the 3DS if you have 3D turned on? i notice a drop in framerate, vs if i slide 3D to off. most notably when the camera circles around, and the leaves fall.

anyone else?
(im using the XY special edition red 3DS XL

Virtually all reviewers and people who have played the game noticed this. It is not something unique to you, they just didn't implement it well.

Trastan

Second time i check every café in Lumiose City, no sign of Diantha...
I've beaten E4 and all stuff, still can't find her... There must be something else you have to do

blasian amtrax

Second time i check every café in Lumiose City, no sign of Diantha...
I've beaten E4 and all stuff, still can't find her... There must be something else you have to do

She should be in the cafe where you go when you first arrive in Lumiose and meet her on Southern Boulevard. It's called cafe Soleil if you want to take a taxi to it to make sure you're at the right one.

EDIT: The cafe the person above me is talking about is the green one next to Soleil (which is red).

Last edited: