• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Yeah I had a Rare Candy saved so I kept saving after I played with it. :)

In that case, it might have a level limit. You might need to grind it a bit more. What level is your Eevee?

pokefanatic97

my doublade is now lvl54 and still no dusk stone.. :/

Ryuun12

No he finally evolved. Just petted him a bit more and a bunch of hearts flew up and he sparkled. He was level 19. Thank you :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Neo_Mametchi

Does Doublade still learn moves after evolving it with a Dusk Stone? Or is it one of those pokemon who stop learning moves (or barely any). Wondering if I should use the stone right after my Honedge evolves into Doublade.

Also is this a decent pokemon? I'm keeping it in my team to mainly use for catching pokemon (falseswipe).

After fighting Lysandre for the first time he mentions a scientist with a key. Where do I find this scientist?

blasian amtrax

Even with my friends online, only 2 will show up. Is there something I'm missing?

When you say online, does that include them being in game in either X or Y?

After fighting Lysandre for the first time he mentions a scientist with a key. Where do I find this scientist?

Just continue working your way through Lysandre Labs and you should find them

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
One more request for move lists per level of the starters

Chesnaught
Delphox
Greninja
Does Doublade still learn moves after evolving it with a Dusk Stone? Or is it one of those pokemon who stop learning moves (or barely any). Wondering if I should use the stone right after my Honedge evolves into Doublade.

Also is this a decent pokemon? I'm keeping it in my team to mainly use for catching pokemon (falseswipe).

Yes to both.

Alli

How do I upgrade the Mega Bracelet to find Mega Stones? I have beaten the E4 and gotten into that fancy clothing shop and beaten 20 trainers in the Battle Maison.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
How do I upgrade the Mega Bracelet to find Mega Stones? I have beaten the E4 and gotten into that fancy clothing shop and beaten 20 trainers in the Battle Maison.

Battle Shauna in Kiloude then talk to Sycamore.

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator

It's a blue haired lady. She can be found by following the puzzle in the room (The titles on the floor that make you spin) it's a pretty straightforward puzzle, she is the last of the team flare people you have to beat in that room so be prepared for a few fights. Once you beat her she gives you the key to the elevator