1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official X & Y Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Worbinator

Worbinator Well-Known Member

The main site says that Banette appears in the Pokémon Village but I can't found him.

Could someone give me some tips?

2. mtie123

mtie123 Johto's Hero

The master ball is yours to do whatever you wish to do with, there is no right or wrong way to use it. You have to capture the legendary well you had to at least in Y.

3. add1ct3dd

add1ct3dd Member

I know, but I didn't know if it was a wise place to use it or not, whether there's Mewtwo later on in the game or not (which I've just read there is).

I'll have to get another for him. :(.

4. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

I have seen a lot of people asking about what pokémon who can learn Surf and who can learn Fly, so I created a list of the final evolutions that can learn them.

Surf
    Greninja
    Diggersby
    Gogoat
    Pangoro
    Furfrou
    Slurpuff
    Barbaracle
    Dragalge
    Clawitzer
    Heliolisk
    Avalugg

Fly
    Talonflame
    Hawlucha
    Noivern
    Yveltal

5. Neo_Mametchi

Neo_Mametchi Well-Known Member

How do u get into Boutique Couture in Lumiose City?

6. Cherrim 8-)

Cherrim 8-) Cherrim Trainer

There is a bunch of levels higher than that. Exit that room and keep going right. Eventually yo will reach the top.

Also, what noteworthy moves does Doublade learn after level 35? Also, where do I find a dusk stone?

7. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

Doublade's moves. And;

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

What use are tiny mushrooms?

9. Shiny Espeon0429

Shiny Espeon0429 Well-Known Member

Anyone got any advice for the Aegislash mini-game on Super Training? I guess you have to do it in a minute to get the Dusk Stone, but it is HARD! Avoiding the balls isn't my main problem. Its wasting time avoiding them when I should be shooting at Aegislash.

EDIT: NVM, I did it with 1:57 left and got that precious Dusk Stone! :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  10. Jade

Jade Myuu...

I Just beat The 5th Gym but where is Lysander Cafe or w/e it is as Prof Syncamore tells me to go?

11. alteredegoX

alteredegoX Sophi so silleh~

Right where Sycamore tells you, opposite the Pokémon Centre in the dead centre of the City, it's a red place with a Team Flare guy standing near the entrance

Mine: How long does each 'dot' in the O-Power stuff take to refill?

And to someone who asked earlier, yes just keep using the O-Powers and they level up. Like right now I have capture power 2 and HP restore 2

12. mtie123

mtie123 Johto's Hero

If you go to Luminose, find one of the cabs and then you can choose where you want to go

13. Virgil134

Virgil134 PMD Writer

Where exactly in the Terminus cave can I find Shadow ball and Brick break?

14. FanOfCountry

FanOfCountry Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where Team Flare HQ is?

15. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

You can add Furfrou to the surf list ^.^

Edit: or I'm just blind ;_; ingore this blind fool.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  16. faber

faber New Member

Is Sachet even available in Pokemon X ? I have found 2 whipped dream and no Sachet...i'd like to evolve my traded Spritzee...

17. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

18. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Trader and Battler

Did Static ability's percent chance of working increase? It seems like my Pikachu is Paralyzing EVERYTHING.

19. FanOfCountry

FanOfCountry Well-Known Member

I am seriously stuck at this part trying to find Team Flare HQ I am guessing it is in Lumiose City but where in the city is it exactly? In case anyone is wondering here in the US we have had delays on the guidebook as there was a printing error.

20. PsychicsRox

PsychicsRox Well-Known Member

Should I get Adamant or Jolly nature for Speed Boost Torchic. On a side note, its super convenient that the IV checker is in the pokemon centre next to the delivery girl :)
    Also I heard there were changes to breeding mechanics? If so, what are they? 0.0