• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Worbinator

The main site says that Banette appears in the Pokémon Village but I can't found him.

Could someone give me some tips?

mtie123

Johto's Hero
I assume I'm right in catching the legendary pokemon with the master ball? had a hard time trying to catch it with anything else and wasn't sure if we had to save it so just went ahead - I'm ok to do this right?

If not I'll have to start again, and transfer a new master ball over..

The master ball is yours to do whatever you wish to do with, there is no right or wrong way to use it. You have to capture the legendary well you had to at least in Y.

add1ct3dd

The master ball is yours to do whatever you wish to do with, there is no right or wrong way to use it. You have to capture the legendary well you had to at least in Y.

I know, but I didn't know if it was a wise place to use it or not, whether there's Mewtwo later on in the game or not (which I've just read there is).

I'll have to get another for him. :(.

I have seen a lot of people asking about what pokémon who can learn Surf and who can learn Fly, so I created a list of the final evolutions that can learn them.

Surf
Greninja
Diggersby
Gogoat
Pangoro
Furfrou
Slurpuff
Barbaracle
Dragalge
Clawitzer
Heliolisk
Avalugg

Fly
Talonflame
Hawlucha
Noivern
Yveltal

Cherrim 8-)

Cherrim Trainer
Bump. Been looking around online for a solution. I have the gym badge, there is nobody in the room downstairs at the Tower of Mastery but the guru and one of the girl rivals is outside of it, two people are upstairs but neither will battle. I was pretty sure one was Korrina, but now I'm not as certain. She's wearing the full rollerblade get-up but I think the hair color may be wrong. As far as I can tell, I do not have the Mega Ring (not in any of my pockets) but I did beat my rival for it. I cannot progress forward out of the town. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance

There is a bunch of levels higher than that. Exit that room and keep going right. Eventually yo will reach the top.

Also, what noteworthy moves does Doublade learn after level 35? Also, where do I find a dusk stone?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
What use are tiny mushrooms?

Shiny Espeon0429

Anyone got any advice for the Aegislash mini-game on Super Training? I guess you have to do it in a minute to get the Dusk Stone, but it is HARD! Avoiding the balls isn't my main problem. Its wasting time avoiding them when I should be shooting at Aegislash.

EDIT: NVM, I did it with 1:57 left and got that precious Dusk Stone! :)

Last edited:

Jade

Myuu...
I Just beat The 5th Gym but where is Lysander Cafe or w/e it is as Prof Syncamore tells me to go?

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I Just beat The 5th Gym but where is Lysander Cafe or w/e it is as Prof Syncamore tells me to go?

Right where Sycamore tells you, opposite the Pokémon Centre in the dead centre of the City, it's a red place with a Team Flare guy standing near the entrance

Mine: How long does each 'dot' in the O-Power stuff take to refill?

And to someone who asked earlier, yes just keep using the O-Powers and they level up. Like right now I have capture power 2 and HP restore 2

FanOfCountry

Does anyone know where Team Flare HQ is?

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I have seen a lot of people asking about what pokémon who can learn Surf and who can learn Fly, so I created a list of the final evolutions that can learn them.

Surf
Greninja
Diggersby
Gogoat
Pangoro
Furfrou
Slurpuff
Barbaracle
Dragalge
Clawitzer
Heliolisk
Avalugg

You can add Furfrou to the surf list ^.^

Edit: or I'm just blind ;_; ingore this blind fool.

Last edited:

faber

Is Sachet even available in Pokemon X ? I have found 2 whipped dream and no Sachet...i'd like to evolve my traded Spritzee...

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Did Static ability's percent chance of working increase? It seems like my Pikachu is Paralyzing EVERYTHING.

FanOfCountry

Does anyone know where Team Flare HQ is?

I am seriously stuck at this part trying to find Team Flare HQ I am guessing it is in Lumiose City but where in the city is it exactly? In case anyone is wondering here in the US we have had delays on the guidebook as there was a printing error.

PsychicsRox

Should I get Adamant or Jolly nature for Speed Boost Torchic. On a side note, its super convenient that the IV checker is in the pokemon centre next to the delivery girl :)
Also I heard there were changes to breeding mechanics? If so, what are they? 0.0