1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official X & Y Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Satoshi 91

Satoshi 91 Well-Known Member

Anyone know what Skrelp's movepool is like yet? Physical or special because I have a Timid one and want to know before I start Super Training

2. RedLink

RedLink New Member

Does anyone know what the Intriguing Stone actually does? I've beaten the league and all that, but it hasn't been mentioned since I got it.

3. roy_vos

roy_vos Pkmn researcher

Can someone tell me how to open the strange ruins in geosenge town. With team flare?

4. FanOfCountry

FanOfCountry Well-Known Member

Never mind I found it! Just in case anyone else has this same issue go to the Team Flare Grunt in Magenta Plaza of Lumiose City and the cafe right behind him (or her) is the Team Flare HQ.

5. FanOfCountry

FanOfCountry Well-Known Member

All I know is you give it to some hiker in the city where you get the Mega Ring.

6. PsychicsRox

PsychicsRox Well-Known Member

How do people become old men? I see like this old man in my acquaintance list and I remember seeing a youngster in there too o_O

7. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

What's the first:earliest: place I can catch an Eevee?

8. PsychicsRox

Route 10 has eevees

9. davidxrawr

davidxrawr Ayo GG

Anyone know if Delphox can learn thunderbolt?

10. PsychicsRox

No it cannot learn Thunderbolt.

11. roy_vos

roy_vos Pkmn researcher

i have seen the same thing. a normal boy from Italy changed to an old man this morning after i battle it

12. Bla7kCaT

Bla7kCaT Well-Known Member

what is the purpose of giving everybody a tip? especially the photo guy Phil

13. mtie123

mtie123 Johto's Hero

It is within Lysanders cafe

14. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Trader and Battler

I'm sorta stuck in Lumiose City. I got my kanto starter and am lost as to what I do next. I already talked to serena in the Cafe too.

15. The Exalt

The Exalt Original

Hey guys where do you get the Good Rod? And is it possible to not wear a hat?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  16. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

You can change from your Character's appearance to a Preset selection of a few NPC Classes.

Hit the PSS Top icon -> Profile -> Your avatar -> Public Icon.

Head to route 5. Which is almost Opposite the Cafe.

17. Virgil134

Virgil134 PMD Writer

18. Kronus09

Kronus09 Well-Known Member

You can change your avatar to npc trainers. Go to the menu of PSS and click Profile.

19. Z-nogyroP

Z-nogyroP whoa whats that

Um, help? I'm in Dedenne Town or whatever and I'm training my Doublade, who still hasn't evolved. Have I missed a Dusk Stone yet? If not, when is the earliest possible point I can get it?

Also, has anyone gotten a Lucky Egg yet? Grinding is taking forever.

No idea about the hat, but the Good Rod, I believe, is in Coumarine, when you talk to a Fisherman.

20. roy_vos

roy_vos Pkmn researcher

thx i found it :)

but can someone pleace help me with the ruins in geosege town? team flare went into the ruins but i cant get in