• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I was wondering where you find noibat and can you teach it fly. I really need a flying type and want to use one on my team if it can learn it and you don't find it to late.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Hey guys where do you get the Good Rod?

A fisher in the road in the first part of Courmarine City (fourth Gym city) gives it to you.

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
anyone know if any Pokemon on a route can be on hordes

Lubby_03

sorry if already covered but where and when do you get surf? before/after 3rd gym? also when do you get fly? cheers

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
anyone know if any Pokemon on a route can be on hordes

They can't. Only a select few can be in hordes.

sorry if already covered but where and when do you get surf? before/after 3rd gym? also when do you get fly? cheers
Shalour City. Given to you by the opposite gender NPC. After beating the third gym(Shalour City is the city Gym located in)
what is the purpose of giving everybody tips? like Phil the photographer
It is believed to increase the shiny encounter rate.

saldu

Has anyone actually gotten a Thunderstone from the Stunfisk balloon in super training?
I've done it 15 times now with times between 2:30 and 2:45 remaining and got about 10 soda pops, 3 hard stones, 2 pp up.

brad0788

Does anyone know where to buy more Honey? Or is it only found on wild pokemon?

Edit, does anyone know if the pokemon has to not faint on the first hit to get the item from Thief?

Last edited:

Daweso

I'm having a hard time picking between Tyrunt and Amaura, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of known Moves that each one learns as I intend to have either one of them on my Team.

Thanks.

I am seriously stuck at this part trying to find Team Flare HQ I am guessing it is in Lumiose City but where in the city is it exactly? In case anyone is wondering here in the US we have had delays on the guidebook as there was a printing error.

In Lumiose City you can find a taxi and say this:
>Cafés --> Lysandre Cafe

Inside there will be two Team Flare Grunts that look like waiters, beat them and talk to them. Then interact with the bookcase at the back of the wall, it will ask for a password that you know because you talked to them ^^

Don Pungo

Panda King
I'm having a hard time picking between Tyrunt and Amaura, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of known Moves that each one learns as I intend to have either one of them on my Team.

Thanks.

Tyrunt Learns Dragon tail, Rock tomb(TM), later on Head smash, Dragon claw, Crunch
Amaura learns Thunderbolt(TM), Freeze Dry(Move relearn.), Ancient power, Hyper Beam (Changes into Ice-type)

Last edited:

Daweso

Tyrunt Learns Dragon tail, Rock tomb(TM), later on Head smash, Dragon claw, Crunch
Amaura learns Thunderbolt(TM), Freeze Dry(Move relearn.), Ancient power, Hyper Beam (Changes into Ice-type)

Thanks alot, is there anywhere listed I could possibly have a look? Save me keep on coming back and asking.

Thanks again!

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Does anyone know if the game has the friend code thing? I'm not referring to the 3ds system FC, or are they the same?

The Exalt

Original
How do I know when I get 252 Def. EVs in super training? Will it display a message? I was in a situation where I couldn't keep track.

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
Can someone list to me all the discovered changes in breeding or direct me to a place where I can read about them. Thank you.