• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

LizardonX

Banned
Are there no E4 rematches? Seems pretty underwhelming to me.

Pokéyas

I've got a question that I know many have asked: Can you find Sachet in X? I know you can get one in Cyllage City but this only applies to Y as Whipped Dream takes the place of the Sachet in X. It's odd that you can get a second Whipped Dream from Route 12 in X and you can get Whipped Dream from there in Y as well... So are there any other Sachets in Y?

Where can i buy vitamins like Protein and Iron? I'm wanting to evolve my Timid Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon so I can get a good nature on Mewtwo but I can't find anywhere to buy them.

Go to the Laverre City pokemon center.

Quick question about GTS pokemon.
If you get a foreign one (in my case japanese) and it evolves, what happens to it's name?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So I beat the game but yet I can't start the Looker quest or find any post game mega stones? Is there something I need to trigger? I caught the Z legend and mewtwo already. I walk into Luminose city but doesn't start the looker quest. Any ideas?

I had the same problem. At Kiloude City, do one battle in the Battle Maison, and then leave. Go up to where there are a ton of benches, and your rival will be there for a battle. Afterwards, go to Anistar City where the giant crystal is found, and Sycamore will be there. Talk to him, and when that's done, the Looker quest will be available.

shadow_wolf

Anyone have any idea how to search for mega stones? Do they have an overworld icon or is it a case of activating something first then looking?

elorasheppard

how do you get the tm in the bottom of frost cavern? I cant work the ice puzzle out!

pokefanatic97

okay, team flare just activated the ultimate weapon. so where do i go now?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Okay regarding Y why cant i register people when i trade and or battle people. The option never appears. It's getting to be really annoying.
And were do i find my friend code?
I'm at the 8th gym and still havent worked it out.
Annoying i'd say! Just to ask has it been finalized? Only 3 new legendaries in X and Y ? As in really new?
Plus what outfit do i have to wear in order to get into see the boss at the abandoned hotel?

3DS games use your 3ds Friend code. To find your 3ds Friend Code or to insert your Friends.

Exit to the Home Menu.

Hit the Orange Square Smiley face. It's on the top row:
FriendCode.jpg

You'll then see a few a cards with Mii on it. The First one is You. Your 3DS Friend Code is there. The icon at the top right will allow you add other people FC. You'll need to be online.

Like the DS games, you both need to insert the code of the other player before you can become friends.

Kevin24

Event Collector
where is the guy that was with the professor in the cafe now? i have to try to find him. he finished stating team flare has a weapon or something. i forgot the guys name

elorasheppard

Aurath8

I know this has been asked before,but how do you get into Boutique Couture in Lumiose City? Google isn't giving me a straight answer.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
where is the guy that was with the professor in the cafe now? i have to try to find him. he finished stating team flare has a weapon or something. i forgot the guys name

His name is Lysandre, and he's behind the secret passgeway (the white shelf) in the Lysandre cafe in Lumiose City.

Incandenza

schlemihl
Has anyone managed to obtain a Gooey Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra? If so, how?