• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer

My co-worker and I were talking durning our break. She told me that we could only get the special event torchic through Game Stop wifi , is that true? Or can we get It though our own wifi at home? Thank you to the one's that answer my question.

Photonkrios95

My co-worker and I were talking durning our break. She told me that we could only get the special event torchic through Game Stop wifi , is that true? Or can we get It though our own wifi at home? Thank you to the one's that answer my question.

It's any wifi, as long as you can connect to Nintendo WFC you can get it.

Also where is the good rod?

Nyoah

The Dark Azure

alot of people got it
however i have a US game but i wasnt able to get it, so im guessing the event goes live tomorrow? she probably thought its gamestop only because its not live on normal wifi yet

Minogue

it doesnt seem to work, i tried on both x and y on two different 3DS but i get the same result "there were no gifts to be found....."

when i said is it only in the UK i mean does it only WORK in the UK? cause im not from there nor do i live anywhere near it anymore

I am in Sweden and it is working for me. Are you making sure you've chosen the 'Internet' option?

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Anyone know where to get the Old Amber? Someone said Glittering Cave earlier but I've been all the way through the place and I've smashed every rock and it's nowhere to be found.

Also, area of Spritzee and Skrelp in Y?

Photonkrios95

Anyone know where to get the Old Amber? Someone said Glittering Cave earlier but I've been all the way through the place and I've smashed every rock and it's nowhere to be found.

Also, area of Spritzee and Skrelp in Y?

The rock smash mechanic is the same as before, so you have to keep leaving the room and respawning the rocks until you find it.

Thanks a lot. Can some one tell me where you can catch fletchling and pancham?

You catch Pancham on route 5.
Fletchling is probably one of the very first pokemon you will ever see.

Does anyone know where you can find a Dusk Stone. My Doublade is soon in lvl 50 and I want to evolve him. I have found all other stones just not ironically not the one I need.

baconrules

Ostrich master
Where do you find a shiny stone and is it better to evolve floette early or later level wise

latios reborn

Where would I find an Eevee? Can I find an Eevee in these games or do I need to trade?