• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

roses_108

Alright, thanks man. Will have to back track a little but that's alright. I caught Snorlax so it's all good.

Photonkrios95

Where in Shabboneau Castle is Mawiles mega-stone and is it Post-Game.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Where in Shabboneau Castle is Mawiles mega-stone and is it Post-Game.

PostGame once your Mega Ring has been "updated" by Sycamore. It's as soon as you go upstairs (You should be able to see it)

By the way, does anyone know where the Garchomp Stone is? I know it's in Victory Road but where? I've been searching and can't find it.

Doesn't matter, I found it haha!

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
I'm trying to evolve my eevee into sylveon and I've maxed enjoyment and fullness, however affection is only on two out of five. How do I increase this? Thanks in advance

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
Quick question, where can I find "Whipped Dream" so I can evolve my Swirlix?

Sceprile

Reptiler
where to get helioptile for first time?

ItsHammond

where to get helioptile for first time?
on Route 9 while riding the Rhyhorn to the glittering cave

SilverHybrid

Fabulous ;)
Out of curiousity, has the way to increase happiness for pokemon changed due to the introduction of aspects such as pokemon amie, or is it still the same? Trying to evolve my Riolu so I wondered c:

Ganieda

Midnight Valkyrie
It can be found in that same forest ;-)

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
My team is really worthless atm. Lol All I did is rushing and only fight with my Delphox. All pokémon level 50+ atm. I should get a better team for the league. Anyone suggestions what a good pokémon is against the league?

Arcaten

Arcanine Trainer
Anyone know what egg group Chespin's line is in yet? :)