• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Tòxica

Does anyone know where I can find a Dusk Stone BEFORE the post game?

colddy

Nothing
I have encountered many pumpkaboos and some klefki on route 16, but no phantrump yet. any particular area or timing? and do these 2 ghosts evolve just by trading?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
What is the appearance rate of Pancham on route 5?

jwla

Any idea where the Good Rod is located? I thought I read about it somewhere, but I cannot remember...

shenlon

When can you trade with someone ? and if you can anytime , How so ?

I tried dabbling with the PSS but cannot figure out how to add a friend code or add someone to trade with

is there a guide for dummies anywhere yet LOL ?

I know that the breeding mechanics were altered a little bit, but do moves still pass normally between father and egg with 2 non-ditto parents? or is it randomly the female now?

Sillybeans

Does anyone know where I can find a Dusk Stone BEFORE the post game?

you could try super secret training for a dusk stone. It's pretty interesting specially when u learn the tricks. L to block obviously but it stops them continuously firing soccer balls at u. I don't even move anymore.