• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Sillybeans

Oh dear.. How do you do the other restaurant battles? It's a one-star restaurant right now.

If u talk to a taxi, go to Dinning he will take u to the cafes. La'Wow is the 3 star, only doable after the E4. With lucky egg, Mewtwo is still gaining 1 level per trip (5 Tag battles, 10 pokes) lv94 :p experience will be better than E4 if u use O-Powers. Money is roughly 100k (profit after selling) every 10-15minutes (1 run).

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Any idea on where I get the elevator key?

Also, what time does the game become "night" so I can evolve my Amaura?

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Anyone know how to get pokéradar?

Sillybeans

Steddi

Hey guys. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but... in the PGL Link Serebii shared in t mentioned the Torchic Event. Does that mean we have to get it off the PGL or is it still over Wifi. Anyone know? Sorry is this is the wrong place to ask this.

You get it through mystery gift on the main title screen through "internet" selection, then you pick it up in a pokemon center (I think).

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Can anyone confirm that indeed you can trade between x and y with 2 3DS ?
You can. Both 3DSes need their Wifi switches set to on. In PSS Hit the Top Middle icon, then trade. You can either use Infrared or Local Wireless. Infrared need both 3dses to "face" each other. Local Wireless requires players to pick the name of the other player. I think I don't have two 3DS, yet.

Has the Shiny Rate been changed?
There are Claims that it has, but we've no way to confirm that it has. With "Horde" battles we've been finding a lot more Pokémon.

Torpoleon

Does anyone know where I can easily find a Dusk Stone? I need one to evolve one of my Pokémon. Currently at Lumiose City, preparing to take on the gym.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997

Draknir

Fear the Deer
What Fairy moves does Eevee learn? If its only Baby-Doll Eyes, I guess I'll have to breed and get max affection with another Eevee.

frumpygonads

Can anyone help me get the tm in winding woods? (route 20) I've searched high and low but no where on the internet can help me :( I WANT ENERGY BALL :(

Blazios

Where is the PP Restoring O-Power? The site says it's on Route 5 with several others though it's the only one of that group I don't have.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Any idea on where I get the elevator key?

Also, what time does the game become "night" so I can evolve my Amaura?

Steddi

Old Amber are found in rock smashable rocks right?

yes, i found one myself in the dazzling (name?) cave [one where you ride rhydon]

Photonkrios95

What Fairy moves does Eevee learn? If its only Baby-Doll Eyes, I guess I'll have to breed and get max affection with another Eevee.

It'll learn charm at 29, whoich has been redone as a fairy.

saldu

Does anyone know where I can easily find a Dusk Stone? I need one to evolve one of my Pokémon. Currently at Lumiose City, preparing to take on the gym.

Secret Super Training vs. Aegislash.