• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

mtie123

Johto's Hero
So where is the Mega Gardevoir stone?
All the answers on Google were vague.
Same only said ''post game'', some only said ''diantha gives you''
could find one saying it's in Lumiose city, but it's big... WHERE exactly in Lumiose city is she?

I believe she is in the Cafe where you first meet her in Luminose city, she gives you a ralts then that is holding the mega stone
Edit: It's Cafe Solei and she trades you anything for it

Last edited:

MiraMonochrome

Hello. I said no to sharing my PR videos to the man at the filming studio, but I changed my mind. How do I share them now? He won't ask me again, the PC doesn't have the option, settings doesn't have the option... I already saved over the file. Help!

Kotone

I believe she is in the Cafe where you first meet her in Luminose city, she gives you a ralts then that is holding the mega stone
Thanks, now I just have to remember which cafe it was, there are like a thousand cafes there lol.

elorasheppard

where in route 14 do you find goomy? In the grass or in the swamp water?

Sillybeans

Has someone already found EV reducing berries?
In particular Grepa and Qualot Berries

Bash the punching bag when checking out ur Pokemon EV's. I have received two Reset Bags that completely reset all my EV's of 1 pokemon

Worbinator

Can anyone help me get the tm in winding woods? (route 20) I've searched high and low but no where on the internet can help me :( I WANT ENERGY BALL :(

You need to find a stone stairs in the woods, near the end. Ignore them and choose the little path down below, you cut the tree and appear in the area of the TM

Trastan

Bash the punching bag when checking out ur Pokemon EV's. I have received two Reset Bags that completely reset all my EV's of 1 pokemon

Cool, but how does this work?
I have a level 80 Greninja that i used for the story, i wanted to reset him, will still gets the max out of the "new" EVs?
Thanks anyway

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay, then. Is Route 14 the only place where it rains? Because I keep changing the date on my 3DS and it just won't rain there.

Arcaten

Arcanine Trainer
Could anyone tell me how to get to the lost hotel?

Shraeder

It's Lit
Could anyone tell me how to get to the lost hotel?

It is on Route 15 towards the end.

I have 2 questions:

1) Where is the TM for Dark Pulse found?

2) Is it worth it to keep leveling up Helioptile? Mine is currently level 48.

Photonkrios95

Okay, then. Is Route 14 the only place where it rains? Because I keep changing the date on my 3DS and it just won't rain there.

Just keep walking around in one area until it does, mine evolved on Route 21.

I can't fint her, that cafe is completely empty...
Where exactly did you find her?

Have you beat the E4, if you haven't she wont be there.

Can Togepie be found outside of Friend Safari?

Last edited:

Honus

so for mawilenite and aggronite the site says they are found in Shibboneau Castle and Cyllage Gym [respectively]. Are these found postgame or are they given, or do I need dowsing machine? Basically what are the details on how to find these in their respectivelocations lol .-.