• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Icepath

Anyone know where the lucky egg is
I may not be correct, but I think you receive it from someone (Before the 4th gym) after showing them a Pokemon with high happiness. I'm probably wrong, and I don't know the location.

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
Anyone know where the lucky egg is

haha yes just got it myself... after getting 8 badges :( (which you don't need btw lol)

its in Coumarine City in the hotel fly to the PC and get the Monorail down to the harbour and take a pokemon with maxed happiness there is a blonde girl sat down in the hotel with a marrill she gives you the lucky egg

blasian amtrax

I found my heart scales from catching Luvdisc's, use the old rod pretty much anywhere and you should find a tonne of Luvdisc! ^^ All of the ones I've caught so far had one.

So does anyone know where the TM for Psychic is?

Pokemon Village, at the top of the waterfall by mewtwo's cave

Icepath

So Amaura has to evolve at night. Which hours classify as night?
From 6 pm to 6 am, if I'm not mistaken. It may have changed this generation, though...

EDIT: I just checked, and it seems that night lasts from 8:00 PM to 3:59 AM. Honestly, it probably changed...Just try it and see what happens, maybe?

Last edited:

Shraeder

It's Lit
How do you get Pokemon to swoop down from the ceiling?

Shraeder

It's Lit
look for the shadow or falling rocks

I know that, but how do you get it to occur? I've been running around Terminus cave and have used 10 Max Repels and it has only happened once.

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
I know that, but how do you get it to occur? I've been running around Terminus cave and have used 10 Max Repels and it has only happened once.

its a spawn timer I would assume this and rustling bushes seem to have replaced rustling grass your just gunna have to wait it out try entering and re entering certain areas

sorry I cant help more than that

FinchReese

Hi guys. Just caught myself 3 Skrelp.

I don't know about Abilities, EVs, IVS. Any of that stuff.

Could somebody please tell me what Skerlp is the best? All level 25 and all have the same moves

1: Female, Docile Nature, Poison Point

Attack 38, Def 38, Sp Atk 37, Sp Def 36, Speed 21 - Currently has 64 HP

2: Male, Careful Nature, Poison Point

Attack 35, Def 40, Sp atk 36, Sp def 39, Speed 22 - Currently has 66 HP

3: Male, Calm Nature, Poison Touch

Attack 36, Def 36, Sp atk 41, Sp def 41, Speed 25 - Currently has 64 HP

Also just a side question, how many people are using Tyrunt/Tyrantrum? I was going to use him but he has so many weakness's. Is it still worth it?

Thanks!!

TheEliteEmpoleon

From 6 pm to 6 am, if I'm not mistaken. It may have changed this generation, though...

EDIT: I just checked, and it seems that night lasts from 8:00 PM to 3:59 AM. Honestly, it probably changed...Just try it and see what happens, maybe?

Okay I'll try it. Its only thirteen minutes until eight anyway.

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
Hi guys. Just caught myself 3 Skrelp.

I don't know about Abilities, EVs, IVS. Any of that stuff.

Could somebody please tell me what Skerlp is the best? All level 25 and all have the same moves

1: Female, Docile Nature, Poison Point

Attack 38, Def 38, Sp Atk 37, Sp Def 36, Speed 21 - Currently has 64 HP

2: Male, Careful Nature, Poison Point

Attack 35, Def 40, Sp atk 36, Sp def 39, Speed 22 - Currently has 66 HP

3: Male, Calm Nature, Poison Touch

Attack 36, Def 36, Sp atk 41, Sp def 41, Speed 25 - Currently has 64 HP

Also just a side question, how many people are using Tyrunt/Tyrantrum? I was going to use him but he has so many weakness's. Is it still worth it?

Thanks!!

ive yet to use a skrelp but I would go with a Modest/Timid nature personally maximise damage/speed (assuming its a special attacker like I think)

Im using tyrantrum now its actually pretty good im just hoping it learns outrage its level 68 now but it gets Crunch, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Dragon Claw and Head Smash as level up moves so far

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
So I've been stuck for a while, Sycamore asked me to find him in a Café after I beat Clement, but there are like a million of them in town, and even though I entered the red ones he mentioned, I can't find him, and I didn't catch the Café name either. What is the name of the Café I need to find him in?

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
So I've been stuck for a while, Sycamore asked me to find him in a Café after I beat Clement, but there are like a million of them in town, and even though I entered the red ones he mentioned, I can't find him, and I didn't catch the Café name either. What is the name of the Café I need to find him in?

look for a team flare grunt near the gym there is a red café near her and hes in there

Shraeder

It's Lit
To anyone looking for a Noibat, once you find a spot where the Pokemon will swoop down from the ceiling, SAVE BEFORE YOU INITIATE THE BATTLE. This way you can SR everytime you don't find a Noibat, and the spot will still be there! Tested it and it works!

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
Where exactly in glittering cave is shadow claw? Also has anybody found any rare candies lyin around? Or are poke miles the only way

its down one of the side bits near the start of the cave iirc and ive found only 1 rare candy in flares base

does anybody know is Sliggoo will evolve in self induced rain?

OK I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE ANSWER YESSS SO HAPPY!

I tried evolving my Blue Floette, and then looking at its Move Relearner moves. And guess what?

PETAL DANCE. IT'S RIGHT THERE. I HAVE MY ANSWER.

Now I just need to find another Shiny stone....

EDIT: Oh, and it can learn Moonblast via move relearner too! Looks like you can evolve your Floette's whenever you want, their main two moves of value are Move Relearner moves.