• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Blazios

Would anyone happen to have a rough draft of Helioptile's learn set? Thanks.
Pound
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock
Charge
Mud-Slap
Level 17 Quick Attack
Level 22 Razor Wind
Level 25 Parabolic Charge
Level 31 Thunder Wave
Level 35 Bulldoze
Level 40 Volt Switch
Level 45 Electrify

Torkoa1

Please tell me someone has found a shiny stone somewhere I have been looking forever and can't find one :( Does anyone know where to get one

Shiny Espeon0429

Route 12, above the Baa de Mer Ranch. You need to ride a Skiddo, if I remember correctly.

In addition, aren't shiny stones avaliable through Super Training?

Shiny Espeon0429

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
i defeated team flare in the power plant. even after that, the guards in lumiose keep saying that there is a blackout.

Icepath

Just woke up Snorlax. I am looking for a Helioptile. Am I getting close to one?

And 2) Where do I find a suns tone to evolve it?
Nope. You get in in Glittering Cave, which is near the Second Gym. The Sun Stone is a mystery to me...

EDIT: Whoops, I meant outside of Glittering Cave. My bad.

Last edited:
Did some reading on EV training/super training and I have one question:
In super training does the reset bag reset all your EVs or just the EVs that were earned via super/core training

Blazios

i defeated team flare in the power plant. even after that, the guards in lumiose keep saying that there is a blackout.

You have to walk South from Route 13, Lumiose has 3 Pokémon Centres and you have to walk to the North and Central ones before you can Fly to them.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

1- You'll be able to find Helioptile on your way to the Glittering Cave (you'll be riding a Rhyhorn and sometimes, Pokémon will come out).

2- In Shalour City, Tierno will give you a strange stone. In the city, east to the Pokémon Center, there's a guy who's "looking for something". Once you get the strange stone, talk to the guy, give him the stone and he'll give you a Sun Stone in exchange. You may need to go visit the Tower of Mastery before doing this.

Shiny Espeon0429

Helioptile isn't too far away. After you get to Ambrette Town, you'll need to ride a Rhydon to get to Glittering Cave. On this path you can run into wild Pokemon and Helioptile can be found on this route.