• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Darkonflare15

where is the mega stone for mawile in Shabboneau Castle. Is it post game or before the elite four.

Shiny Espeon0429

Everlasting

Everything stays.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
How does Eevee evolve into Sylveon? I heard something about it needing a Fairy type move...

Level up an Eevee while it has at least two hearts in the Pokémon-Amie "Affection" and knows a Fairy type move.

Argh, no, super training is way to difficult. I hate how game punish you for being left-handed. I have to use the stylus in my right hand for super training, and I just can't. It's too hard. I'm stuck on the Stunfisk one. Now I really need to find another way of getting another shiny stone.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
where is the mega stone for mawile in Shabboneau Castle. Is it post game or before the elite four.

after you defeat the elite four and the final battle with your rival, you'll get your ring upgraded from the professor and then you can find the stone in that castle

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
Anyone know what Fairy type move Eevee can learn in order to evolve it to Sylveon? planning my team and of course Eons are a big deal for me to use.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Here seems like a good a place to post this as any. For those hunting Super Pumpkaboo's keep your sound turned on. I just encountered one and it had a noticeably deeper cry (I believe its the same the regular makes when it faints) and also has a chance of carrying miracle seed.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I have a question.. So I recently revived my Amaura and when I send him into battle, the sprite kind of shakes a little; this only happens with Amaura. Then tonight (for the first time) it said on the battle screen, "Amaura doesn't look right..." or something along those lines. I have no idea what is going on. Has this happened to anybody else, or is it just me?