• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Erron Black

The Outlaw
What do you need to wear in order to get passed the Punk Guy in the Lost Hotel?

darklord18

um were do you go to get a dusk stone? i have doublade and i need a dusk stone to evolve it.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
You need to be wearing something from the city with the sixth gym. This will also let you into the snooty clothes shop in the large town

I put a V-neck t-shirt on from the sixth gym town and he still won't let me in, do I need a full outfit from there?

arvz

Hi guys,

If I have 2 copies (one X, and one Y) is it possible to trade a pokemon between the two on the same 3DS? What I want to do is send an item from 1 copy to another by getting a pokemon to hold it and trading it through GTS.

When you deposit a pokemon in the GTS you don't need to be online for the trade to happen right? So I could deposit the pokemon in GTS holding the item, quickly switch to the other copy and take the trade?

The item I want is a Lucky Egg - I lost mine as I forgot to take it off the pokemon I traded with someone in the GTS :(

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Hi guys,

If I have 2 copies (one X, and one Y) is it possible to trade a pokemon between the two on the same 3DS? What I want to do is send an item from 1 copy to another by getting a pokemon to hold it and trading it through GTS.

When you deposit a pokemon in the GTS you don't need to be online for the trade to happen right? So I could deposit the pokemon in GTS holding the item, quickly switch to the other copy and take the trade?

No you can't trade with one system up until we get Pokémon Bank/Transporter. And I guess that GTS thing could work, just as long as someone else doesn't do the trade first.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I don't think so. I was wearing a hat, bag and shoes from there. It might just be 2 or 3 items.

Okay thank you :) I'll go ahead and do that now.

@Zenixsis

I have some of his learn set, look on pg 29 of Discussion of Serebii.net Discovery thread :)

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Anyone know what Fairy type move Eevee can learn in order to evolve it to Sylveon? planning my team and of course Eons are a big deal for me to use.

Level 19 Eevee on route 10 have Baby doll eye, if you run into a level 20 Eevee don't bother catching it you're trying for a Sylveon as Baby doll eye is replaced with Refresh.

catpiggy

where's manectric stone in the route 16?

and where's the bannete one?

i thought it was near blue bay in a cave or something?

because went to the only "cave" i knew that was empty and there was nothing

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
For the people wondering where a Sun Stone is, I just found one on route 13.

I got one from a guy looking for that stone your rival gives you.

Kirby Phelps (PK)

EarthBound anyone?
Does anyone know what exactly Pokemon-Amie does? I've got a Riolu and I want to evolve it, but I'm not sure if I need to make it happy the old fashioned way by battling a lot, or raising his happiness by petting him, feeding him, etc. Also, in Super Training, when I raise the Pokemon's base stats, are they raised right then and there so they perform better in battle the next time you use them, or is it a secret, hard to notice EV thing...?