• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay I tried a whole outfit from he sixth gym town and he still won't let me pass through! What do I need to do?!?!?!

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Does Calem/Serena use the Fossil Pokemon that you don't choose in their team? I kind of want Aurorus, but I'd rather have Serena have it on her team.

Kirby Phelps (PK)

EarthBound anyone?
Also, what does it mean when your Pokemon shake at the start of a battle? Whenever I send a Pokemon out, they shake for a second.....what does it mean?

catpiggy

Where can I find the Solarbeam TM?

Is in before the victory road, found it luckily

you need to solve a rock with strengh puzzle

then after you do, youll get it

in route 21, you'll see before victory road a way to go down then do the puzzle, there's a few trainers so be aware

catpiggy

Also, what does it mean when your Pokemon shake at the start of a battle? Whenever I send a Pokemon out, they shake for a second.....what does it mean?
it happened to me only to my starter because i have alot of affection

it should means he has alot of affection to you.. or maybe he's hungry

catpiggy

Can anyone recommend a good fariy pokemon? Thanks in advance.

xerneas or granbull

I just defeated Sycamore in Couriway Town, and he said a treasure of his was hidden somewhere in town. I found a few hidden items, but unless his treasure is a Pretty Wing, I can't find it. Can anyone shed a little light on this?
gyarados megastone postgame

justTDUBBit

Does anybody happen to know how transfer from Gen V might be working? Or if it is even a feature?