• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Shiny Espeon0429

Where to find Rock Smash and a Dusk Stone, guys?

I can't find them anywhere. xD

Dusk Stone is found either in Terminus Cave or by getting a high score on secret Aegislash mission on Super Training. I don't know about Rock Smash.

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
Level 19 Eevee on route 10 have Baby doll eye, if you run into a level 20 Eevee don't bother catching it you're trying for a Sylveon as Baby doll eye is replaced with Refresh.

Okay thanks that helps a lot.

Joshers

The dex entry for Banette says it's found in Pokemon Village in shaking areas. I assume this means the trash cans, but how do I make them shake?

Shraeder

It's Lit
The dex entry for Banette says it's found in Pokemon Village in shaking areas. I assume this means the trash cans, but how do I make them shake?

There's actual bushes that start shaking.

catpiggy

i dont know either, i have the same question

and my dex entry even said it was missing tho..

where do i find banette stone?

Vizion

How to get the poke radar? And how do you get to the chamber of emptiness?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
How to get the poke radar? And how do you get to the chamber of emptiness?

I'd like to know about the first question too. But I can answer the second one. On Route 22, directly outside of the Pokemon League entrance, you go down a Waterfall. This area below the Waterfall gives you access to TM Earthquake via Strength puzzle as well, and the Chamber is there as well.

Joshers

There's no actual grass. It's all flowers, and even those didn't start shaking no matter how much I ran around. One of the trash cans shook and a "shadow" jumped out and I got an item. I don't know how to make that happen again, because running didn't work.

Vizion

Another question,a lot of these mega stones say Postgame and where to find them. I have beaten the E4 4 times now and I still can't find the mega pinsir stone or the mega Banette stone. Where are they?

Shraeder

It's Lit
Can you use Waterfall before beating the 8th gym?