• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

catpiggy

Another question,a lot of these mega stones say Postgame and where to find them. I have beaten the E4 4 times now and I still can't find the mega pinsir stone or the mega Banette stone. Where are they?

pinsir it's in the first forest in route 2
you have to wait until 8-9pm your country hour

and banette.. idk sadly i have the same question

Kirby Phelps (PK)

EarthBound anyone?
Okay, when I sent my Pikachu out to battle, it said "Pikachu is looking a little out of it..." ...What the heck does that mean?

Vizion

Hit the button next to connect to wifi and go to the next page

Sorry if already been asked, do I need a Pokemon that can MegaEvolve to fight Korrina a second time? I beat her at the gym, got the badge, she said to go to the tower, and now nothing. Did I miss a step?

Cherrim 8-)

Cherrim Trainer
Where is the move deleter? I wasn't really thinking when I taught my pokemon HM moves and now I desperately need the move deleter.

Vizion

I've seen the professor talking to you in anistar city Postgame at the sundial. How do you get this event to trigger? I set my time to 8 and the sundial shining but the professor isint here. What do I do?

catpiggy

Sorry if already been asked, do I need a Pokemon that can MegaEvolve to fight Korrina a second time? I beat her at the gym, got the badge, she said to go to the tower, and now nothing. Did I miss a step?

no go inside lucario's statue door then talk to the guy and after that go to the top and you'll get mega lucario

Where is the move deleter? I wasn't really thinking when I taught my pokemon HM moves and now I desperately need the move deleter.

I've seen the professor talking to you in anistar city Postgame at the sundial. How do you get this event to trigger? I set my time to 8 and the sundial shining but the professor isint here. What do I do?
go to battle mansion, do one round then fight your rival after that the professor will send you a memo saying he's waiting u there

fresh town err, the cold town under frozen cavern

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Can anyone tell me if route 6 is the only place to catch Honedge? Cause I'm not having much luck there.

Yes, it is. I had no trouble finding one there, so I'd suggest to keep trying.

Also, I asked this earlier, but how in the world do you trigger the Looker sidequests? According to the main site, it requires beating the game and entering Lumiose, but that does nothing. What do I need to do?

no go inside lucario's statue door then talk to the guy and after that go to the top and you'll get mega

What if that room is empty, and the guru keeps telling me Korrina wants to test my strength first?