• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

FrozenMilk

Hey. Does anybody know where you can get a Shiny Stone in X ? Needing one to evolve my Floette. And does the stone stop her from learning new moves ? Thanks for any help :)

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Reposting:

Has Pichu or Pikachu's moveset changed any besides useless Nuzzle? I bred one for Volt Tackle and can't find any Gen VI moveset lists and I don't want to miss out on any cool new moves....hoping it learns a Fairy type attack haha

Blazios

Hey. Does anybody know where you can get a Shiny Stone in X ? Needing one to evolve my Floette. And does the stone stop her from learning new moves ? Thanks for any help :)

It's above the ranch on Route 12. When Floette evolves, it stops learning new moves by level up, though all the good moves it would have learned can be relearned by its evolved form using the Move Relearner.

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
Exactly how does the move Flying Press work? Is it just super effective to Fighting, Grass, and Bug as well?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Where do I change my character's skin color? I know there's an option to do so, I just can't find it.

It's in Lumiose City, right?

chuy409

Where can i check the hall of fame like previous games?

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I was distracted when my rival was talking to me outside of Anistar Gym. Where do I go next? Route 18 is blocked.

Vizion

How many battles are in a round in the Battle Maison?

Where can i check the hall of fame like previous games?
You go to records on your computer, your first clear will by listed separately there.
Does anyone know where i can find a dusk stone so i can evolve Doublade?
You can at least get one in Terminus Cave, between 7th and 8th gym.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I have to ask, where can I find the PC system developer?

Avrilfan

thanks for the help guys, im in Couriway Town now, found the Yvetal capture rather easy though :/

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Where do I go after getting my 7th badge?! Route 18 is blocked off! HELP.

Vizion

I fought in the Maison and chateau and nothing happened. What am u doing wrong?

go to battle mansion, do one round then fight your rival after that the professor will send you a memo saying he's waiting u there

fresh town err, the cold town under frozen cavern[/QUOTE]

D!3g0

Are there still some Fairy special moves to discover? Beacuse my Floette just learned Moonblast and I don't know if it's time to evolve her, help please C:

jwla

Are there still some Fairy special moves to discover? Beacuse my Floette just learned Moonblast and I don't know if it's time to evolve her, help please C:

I think you might be good. The only other high power Fairy=type move is the TM for Dazzling Gleam. Moonblast is more powerful!