• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

shelldude400

Where do I go after getting my 7th badge?! Route 18 is blocked off! HELP.

Go back to the cafe where you first met Lysandre. Basically if you fly to the pokemon center at the center of Lumiose city and go straight you'll see a Team Flare member standing near the cafe.

chuy409

I was distracted when my rival was talking to me outside of Anistar Gym. Where do I go next? Route 18 is blocked.

You go to lisadre cafe ( cant remember name but red cafe in front of Poke center in lumoise)

catpiggy

I fought in the Maison and chateau and nothing happened. What am u doing wrong?

go to battle mansion, do one round then fight your rival after that the professor will send you a memo saying he's waiting u there

fresh town err, the cold town under frozen cavern
[/QUOTE]

errr

if you did e4, go to the battle mansion in the new city

do just ONE battle, say stop then go to the top of the city, where are a few chairs and a lake and she'll meet u there

chuy409

Does mawlie learn any fariy moves? Thanks in advance.

Yes, I have a level 66. The only two it learns is fairy wind and rough play. Rough play is really strong at 90 damage and 90 accuracy. Not bad.

Hydrall

I'm training a Mawile, and I've noticed that (at level 42) it has no fairy attacks beyond Fairy Wind and no steel attacks at all. I assume it still learns Iron Head later on, but does it learn any better fairy moves...? I was really excited and hyped up about how powerful it might be, that maybe it'd get a better movepool, but it's seeming like once again Game Freak is ignoring it..

edit: OH HEY YOU ANSWERED ME RIGHT BEFORE I ASKED. Holy crap, are you psychic? Um, when does it learn Rough Play?

D!3g0

I think you might be good. The only other high power Fairy=type move is the TM for Dazzling Gleam. Moonblast is more powerful!

Done. If later on appears a Fairy move that was supposed to learn as a Floette I'm blaming it on you, kidding.

I love her, awww, she's so cute

Blazios

Done. If later on appears a Fairy move that was supposed to learn as a Floette I'm blaming it on you, kidding.

I love her, awww, she's so cute

The only other thing of worth Floette can learn after Moonblast is Petal Dance, which Florges can relearn through the relearner, anyway.

Bla7kCaT

hey guys, somehow i missed Cut, I've already got Fly, so i can easily Fly back to whereever it was, but i missed it somehow.. can anyone tell me where Cut was obtained? thanks

Blazios

Does anyone know how to change your eye color?

There's a person in the PR videos building in Lumiose that gives you a set of contact lenses that you can change into in a changing room.

hey guys, somehow i missed Cut, I've already got Fly, so i can easily Fly back to whereever it was, but i missed it somehow.. can anyone tell me where Cut was obtained? thanks

It's in the gardens of Parfum Palace.

Barrabás

Hello. I have two questions about the mechanics for experience gaining:

1) So if i have this straight, if two Pokemon take part in a fight, now both Pokemon get the same amount of experience as if only one Pokemon had fought? No more splitting the bounty? Or is there more to this mechanic now?>

2) Does the Exp. Share also give Pokemon who did not fight the defeated Pokemon's EV's, like Exp. Share in past games did?

Thank you.

pokefanatic97

1.) All the pokemon that fight against a pokemon get the same, full amount of experiance.

2.)Exp share gives full exp to pokemon that fought and half of the amout to all the other pokemon.

patgeale

Hey. Guys
So for the first time since I was 7 and starting red and blue in. 1997 I'm super stoked about a new adventure I haven't played online at all. In regards to trading and batting since gen four. How doi friend code on this game for the safari etc and doesn't any want to swap details. More the merrier. Playing from Australia. Pm if you're keen.
Thanks. P