• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

pokefanatic97

Does anyone know where to get a dusk stone? I've heard super training, but idk how that would work. Anyway is good though! My doublade is lvl47, its time to evolve lol

Barrabás

1.) All the pokemon that fight against a pokemon get the same, full amount of experiance.

2.)Exp share gives full exp to pokemon that fought and half of the amout to all the other pokemon.

1) Thank you.

2) But what about Effort Values? Does the rest of the party get those too, like with Exp. Share in the games before this?

pokefanatic97

not 100% sure, but i would think that the evs would go to all the pokemonl. Say for example you defeat a magicarp(HP) while EXP share is on. I think that the HP EV would go to every single pokemon

chuy409

Where is aron in pokemon x?

Carade

I've got two questions.

1. I'm in the Lost Hotel, what the hell do I need to do to get past this punk guard who says I'm not stylish enough?

2. Where is Rotom in the Lost Hotel?

pokefanatic97

still no luck with the dusk stone... help

CharizardFan09

I am in Shalour City and I am looking for a hard stone?? I heard I can exchange it for a sun stone.

Where is the stone at from Tierno I'm supposed to get

Astinus

I am in Shalour City and I am looking for a hard stone?? I heard I can exchange it for a sun stone.

Where is the stone at from Tierno I'm supposed to get
If you start heading for the Tower of Mastery, Tierno will catch up with you and hand over the Intriguing Stone. After you go through the Tower of Mastery side quest, you can talk to the hiker north of the entrance to Route 12 that was blocking that area by the stairs. When you talk to him, he'll ask about the Intriguing Stone. Hand it over to him and you'll get a Sun Stone.

FrozenMilk

Thanks for the answer to my previous question. But I have another. Where is the TM for Theif. I need it to get some heartscales. Thanks for any help :D