• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Yumeka

Anime/Pokemon Fan
A few questions, 1) is there any way to take off the roller skates? and 2) what's the quickest way to get a Fairy move on Eevee? And since getting Sylveon is also dependent on Eevee's affection in Pokemon Amie, does that mean I have to have all the things filled (Affection, Fullness, and Play) before it will evolve? If I fill those statuses up do they stay that way?

Champion Jared 14

I made it to Cyllage City, but I can't find the Gym anywhere. Can someone help me find it?

pokefanatic97

A few questions, 1) is there any way to take off the roller skates? and 2) what's the quickest way to get a Fairy move on Eevee? And since getting Sylveon is also dependent on Eevee's affection in Pokemon Amie, does that mean I have to have all the things filled (Affection, Fullness, and Play) before it will evolve? If I fill those statuses up do they stay that way?

you cant take the skates off, you use them if you use the top joy stick thingy. Also, eevee learns charm at lj lvl 29 and you have to have full affection on pokemon amie

justTDUBBit

I dont know if this has been reported yet, but Overcoat now protects against Sleep Powder (and I would guess other moves of the sort).

Crimson_Blazer

Use the d-pad to move and it will deactivate the skates, catch it at lv. 19 so it knows a fairy move

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Use the d-pad to move and it will deactivate the skates

Alternatively, if you still prefer using the circle pad as I do, then you can simply keep the Dowsing Machine on at all times (which is beneficial to do anyway, and I personally hate missing out on hidden items). Having it on will prevent the skates from activating.

Last edited:

The Exalt

Original
Does it display a message when your EVs can't go up anymore in Super Training? I really need help!

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Do Skrelp and Dragalgae have seperate movepools? If I evolve Skrelp right now (Level 25) would I be missing out on any moves that only Skrelp learns?
EDIT: nevermind (not like I was getting an answer anyway), I had read that Skrelp evolves by levelling up while knowing Camouflage. It doesn't. -_-

Last edited:

Taylor516

Anyone know where to level up an Eevee to get Leafeon? I'm making it my goal to get all of the eeveelutions but i can't find where to level up to get Leafeon and Glaceon. Sorry if this has already been asked! Thanks in advance :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Anyone know where to level up an Eevee to get Leafeon? I'm making it my goal to get all of the eeveelutions but i can't find where to level up to get Leafeon and Glaceon. Sorry if this has already been asked! Thanks in advance :)

I believe Route 20 has a Moss Rock.

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
For anyone who's finished the game/defeated Team Flare:

Do we see that giant guy again? Does he get his Pokemon back? I can't stop thinking about it.

1mentos1

Hi, I heard in gts you can find pokemons whichs you havent in pokedex. But I have there only pokemons from pokedex. So whats the problem ?

Sorry for my english I am czech

PhreeK

hey guys, i have a question, has anyone found a male dratini in X or Y yet, i have fought around 10 different wild ones but they have all been female.

Vixen1988

Fennekin all the way
I've noticed in the GTS some people are requesting you trade their pokemon for ones such as chikorita and treecko. That means they much have encountered them in the game right? I'd love to know where if anyone has come accross them yet even if it's just in battle.