• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
You have HM Waterfall already? Where was that... god not having the booklet stinks! I miss so much :(

Shauna gives it to you on the way to Snowbelle, if you're at Couriway you'll get it very soon.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Are both of the Fossil Pokemon physical attackers?

I haven't used Amaura but I imagine it's a special attacker. Simply because most good Ice moves are special orientated.

Tyrunt is a physical beat though. Learns some truly powerful moves. High attack, high defense, low speed. My current ste is Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw and Rock Tomb. Only Rock Tomb is a TM move out of those.

FanOfCountry

Has anyone figured out how to obtain the remaining fossils?

FanOfCountry

Poetry

Dancing Mad

Poetry

Dancing Mad
So in soe where in Luniose city.... I guess I can't get to it.... Because of the blackout

Yeah, it's in Autumnal Avenue which is only available when visiting for the second time, after the Power Plant.