• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

FanOfCountry

First you have to battle in the Battle Mansion in Kiloude City. Then you gotta beat your rival in Kiloude City. Then you see Sycamore who will upgrade your Mega Ring. Only then can you find the Stones at 8PM.

What type of battle? Single, double...?

Shadow Greninja

This may be a bit off subject, but if anyone out there wants Tyranitar's Mega Stone, I'll give it to you in exchange for Aggron's (Aggronite). I Will accept any pokemon holding Aggronite, but I'd prefer a female Skrelp.

Friend code: 2251 4929 0768

Shraeder

It's Lit
Brick Break is decent. It won't have access to Drain Punch until late December because of Bank.

That's kind of disappointing. Why would they make Mega Mewtwo X a Physical Attacking Fighting type and not give it access to a better Fighting move. Can't wait until I get Y so I can use Mewtwo Y instead of stupid Mewtwo X.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I have Pokemon X and I completed the game. The site says there's a Manetric Mega Stone on route 16. I looked all over the place and I still cannot find it.
Can anyone give me a more specific description on where it is?

Bluemage21

Anyone know where the iv checker guy is? is it possible to see him pre-elite four? thanks in advance

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
in this game exp share is a key item, which gives the lead pokemon 100% of the gained exp and also gives every other pokemon in the party 50% each

Any tips for hunting Furfrou on Route 5? They seem quite rare...

there isnt really any tip for hunting rare pokemons, wish there was though

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Can I only find one Pokémon in the Friend Safari per visit? Ex- I am only finding Cacturne, can I find any other Pokémon?