• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Persian22

Where do I find their codes and mine friend code?

Does anyone know if you can find Dome or Helix Fossils in Glittering Cave (or anywhere else)? I'm getting all BUT those two, so I'm wondering if it's even possible to get them there...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Where do I find their codes and mine friend code?

Check your 3DS system's menu, and click the orange button to look through your Friend Cards. Your FC should be on your Friend Card. Ask them for their FC.

Does anyone know if you can find Dome or Helix Fossils in Glittering Cave (or anywhere else)? I'm getting all BUT those two, so I'm wondering if it's even possible to get them there...

From what I've heard, you can't.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Which Version are you playing? Because I think they are Version Exclusives?

Which Version are you playing? Because I think they are Version Exclusives?
I'm playing X. Sort of silly if they're version exclusives, as I've got every other fossil but those two. I'm starting to believe you just can't get them, or they're extremely rare.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I'm playing X. Sort of silly if they're version exclusives, as I've got every other fossil but those two. I'm starting to believe you just can't get them, or they're extremely rare.

Maybe. But i thought I remembered something back in the discussion thread about those two being in one game and the Hoenn Fossils being in the other. I could be wrong but I think that's what it is.

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
Feeling stupid for asking this simple question, but where on earth do you find the tickets for the first mission for Looker? I spent ages looking around the Gym and the herb shop looking for a ticket and going up to everything and pressing A...I didn't find anything. Does it actually look like a ticket? :/

Blazios

Feeling stupid for asking this simple question, but where on earth do you find the tickets for the first mission for Looker? I spent ages looking around the Gym and the herb shop looking for a ticket and going up to everything and pressing A...I didn't find anything. Does it actually look like a ticket? :/

They flash on the ground.

Bathrezz

I seem to be unable to open up the medals for my pokemon X even after sync'ing. Have access to internet, combined my pokemon X with my pokemon W2 and all that.
???

Kaiser94

Dragon maker
I can't seem to encounter dennede and noibat do they appear at certain kinda of the day or something??

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
alright,i heard you could get the pokeradar in this game,where do you get it?i assume it's postgame only