• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I see, and I should do this until everything goes back to normal.

How long do companies usually take to fix this problems?

There's no timeframe, it's just whenever they get it done. Each issue is different.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm sparkling!!!!!

It worked C:

It worked for you ? Awesome, way to go, I'm so happy for you! :D Now don't forget; if you must save in Lumiose City, a Pokémon Center (or a random building) is a good spot! If you just don't feel like it's a good idea, then just save somewhere else than Lumiose!
If it happens again (because you forgot to not save in Lumiose, for example), you know what to do! ;)

I've been going through each route trying to catch each Pokemon available. According to serebii's Pokearth, Skarmory should be found in the shaking spots in Route 18, but after 100 or so attempts, all I've found so far are mostly Durant and a few Heatmor. Is Skarmory just absurdly rare?

LieuC.

Guys, I can't battle my rival daily anymore in kiloude city. No, it's not because of me not battling at the Battle Maison, because I've done that, and talked to sycamore, got all the mega stones, I've even done the looker quests. Even then my rival says the same thing everyday: "When we first set off on our journey, I thought it was really important how I was different from everyone else. But that doesn't really matter does it? Of course I'm different from others. I'm the only me!" Come to think of it, almost all my daily events have stopped. Trevor keeps telling me about mega absol and nothing else everyday, and Tierno doesn't even wanna dance anymore. Although my 3ds moves from day to day, my game seems to stay on the same day and won't progress. Does anyone know the solution to this problem and what caused it? Thanks in advance

LilSno

Guys, I can't battle my rival daily anymore in kiloude city. No, it's not because of me not battling at the Battle Maison, because I've done that, and talked to sycamore, got all the mega stones, I've even done the looker quests. Even then my rival says the same thing everyday: "When we first set off on our journey, I thought it was really important how I was different from everyone else. But that doesn't really matter does it? Of course I'm different from others. I'm the only me!" Come to think of it, almost all my daily events have stopped. Trevor keeps telling me about mega absol and nothing else everyday, and Tierno doesn't even wanna dance anymore. Although my 3ds moves from day to day, my game seems to stay on the same day and won't progress. Does anyone know the solution to this problem and what caused it? Thanks in advance
If you have changed the Time/Date on your 3DS you will have to wait 3 days until daily events start to work again.

D!3g0

It worked for you ? Awesome, way to go, I'm so happy for you! :D Now don't forget; if you must save in Lumiose City, a Pokémon Center (or a random building) is a good spot! If you just don't feel like it's a good idea, then just save somewhere else than Lumiose!
If it happens again (because you forgot to not save in Lumiose, for example), you know what to do! ;)

Thank you :D

And yes, now everytime I'm feeling like going to the city I'll just go to Pokemon Center or some random city/rute to save C:

shenlon

Someone on my friends just used Hatching Power Level 1 O Power on Me

I did not know this was an O Power that Existed ,

Can someone tell me how to get it ? and Does it Stack with Flame Body ?

Shraeder

It's Lit
Is there a way to tell how many Bags of each type you have in Super Training?

You can't. Passing down abilities is simply up to chance.

Oh ok. I ended up getting a Timid one with Protean about 5 minutes ago, so I'm pleased :)

ZeroBoyd

Hello, I am trying to get a Sylveon. From what I know you need to get an Eevee with a maxium bond (all hearts?) in Pokemon Amie and have Eevee learn a Fairy type move. So what level does Eevee learn a fairy type move?

Shraeder

It's Lit
Hello, I am trying to get a Sylveon. From what I know you need to get an Eevee with a maxium bond (all hearts?) in Pokemon Amie and have Eevee learn a Fairy type move. So what level does Eevee learn a fairy type move?

Level 19 and below(Baby Doll Eyes) and level 29(Charm). I suggest catching a level 19 one though so that when you evolve it Sylveon will learn Draining Kiss. Btw, you only need 2 Affection.

Icepath

If you guys ever need any Pokemon, all you need to do is send a Sylveon out on GTS...those things go fast...

Also, I have a question about Xerneas. Does it just change into its active form at the start of a battle, or do you need to activate it somehow?

Razmos

I have this sponge..
Someone on my friends just used Hatching Power Level 1 O Power on Me

I did not know this was an O Power that Existed ,

Can someone tell me how to get it ? and Does it Stack with Flame Body ?
Apparently you get it by completing all of the Lumiose Style things: http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

Which brings me to a question I need help with, on the guide it mentions:
Shop in the various stores in the city
Battle in the restaurants in the city

Does this mean that I need to buy at least 1 thing from every store in the city? and does this mean I need to battle in each and every restaurant (including the 500,000 entry fee one)?
I've done at least one of the restaurants, and I've done everything else in the guide, but I can't get the O-power.

If you guys ever need any Pokemon, all you need to do is send a Sylveon out on GTS...those things go fast...

Also, I have a question about Xerneas. Does it just change into its active form at the start of a battle, or do you need to activate it somehow?
It activates automatically in battle.

kazeryuu

Guys I need a favor to ask, if you have access to Kilaude City(IV Rater NPC) pls PM me BTW im living in the Philippines my timezone is UCT/GMT + 08:00

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm tryng to get Eevee to evolve to Sylveon, at what lvl does Eevve learn a Fairy type attack?

When catching one before level 20, Eevee already knows Baby-Doll Eye (precisely at level 19). If you missed the move, Eevee can still learn Charm (which has been retyped Fairy) at level 29.

Bradski9

I am trying to get the tyranitarite (I have x) but it will not show up in the gym in the corner. I have beaten my rival in kilode city or w/e, I have upgraded my mega ring, I have gone to that spot between 8/9 and still nothing!! Help?