• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Where in Lumiose City do you get the Hatch O-Power? I understand you need max style, but I'd like to know the location so I'm not running around searching for it.

OhSnap

Guys I have a problem i can connect to the internet in my 3ds but cannot to the pss system can u guys help?

tipton87

Eevee Master
Having a Problem using game sync, constantly says server is busy, anyone else having this issue?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Where in Lumiose City do you get the Hatch O-Power? I understand you need max style, but I'd like to know the location so I'm not running around searching for it.

It's in one of the cafes. That's all I can remember.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
so I am not sure if this is in the right section but......how many people can you have in you 3ds friend list before it becomes full?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Having a Problem using game sync, constantly says server is busy, anyone else having this issue?
We all are. Actually, it does allow a sync every few hours. This is just to prevent their servers being over loaded.

Does anyone know which of the new pokemon and Mega Evolutions are considered Uber and OU?

Currently I don't know.. People Like Smogon are having to make "guesses" based on Stats, and effects. We've not got 6th Gen competitive section that members are able to post Publicly. We don't have a Simulators which for Gen 3rd to 5th was the way to decide the most of the brackets.

Ok, I'm still expecting Mewtwo to still be Uber. But anything beyond that.. I really don't know.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
so I am not sure if this is in the right section but......how many people can you have in you 3ds friend list before it becomes full?

Wow I haven't been to the forum since Black and White came out.

Anyway, what is a good nature for Dragalge?

Calm is probably the best nature for it in my opinion, but Modest would also work.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi

Kadill

Youngster
I am trying to find a few specific gems for my team I am building. Does anyone know where to get them? The only one I've found so far is a normal gem with the dousing machine.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I just OTK'd Mewtwo and accidentally saved afterwards, please tell me there is a way to force another encounter.

magentaman

I am trying to find a few specific gems for my team I am building. Does anyone know where to get them? The only one I've found so far is a normal gem with the dousing machine.

I've heard rumour they have very low odds on rock smash,yet to check it out myself though.

Arcticwolf10

Does System Transfer effect your Friends-List? I did one and now i don't have anybody on my Friend Tab... though I have people registered on my 2DS and my other things are fine

Zoruagible

Do any Shops sell the Poke Toys that guarantee escape from battle ?

You get one a day by showing a pokemon which has the height the girl in Lavarre City wants to see

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
To those who have beaten the game, where are some of the best places to get EXP, not counting Friend Safari's that have Chansey and Audino? I'm looking for a place that I can farm indefinitely, that awards about 1500-2500 EXP (before any EXP boosts) on average per KO.

Zoruagible

To those who have beaten the game, where are some of the best places to get EXP, not counting Friend Safari's that have Chansey and Audino? I'm looking for a place that I can farm indefinitely, that awards about 1500-2500 EXP (before any EXP boosts) on average per KO.

I use the three star cafe in Lumiose.