• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Move Tutor Help

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a move tutor that teaches Outrage?
I was going to attempt raising an all Kalos born Dragon only team but only Haxorus and Goodra learn Outrage by level up. Any help would be amazing!

pokagbamo

Hey, I'm trying to use the friend safari and I notice people are asking that you message them and tell them your friend code. How do you do this? I can't find any form of messaging service on the 3ds...Oh Nintendo...

pokagbamo

Ah, so just pm on serebii itself? Sorry haha. I just got my 3ds a week ago for x and y so I'm a bit of a noob. Thanks.

Spartacus

I'm not there yet. Is there a limit to how much I can battle there in a single day, or can I just keep doing it over and over for hours on end?

the final room of Victory Road has Floatzel (2000 exp with lucky egg), Poliwhirl (1500-1700 with lucky egg); fishing: Poliwrath (Very rare - 3000 with lucky egg) and Basculin (1700-1900 with lucky egg)

shenlon

I am still at a loss about getting the Hatching O Power

I have done everything in Luminose , I am pretty sure I have Max Style but still no O Power ????

Do you get a notice when you get it or is there a Hidden Guy I have to talk too ?

This is driving me nuts

Faalken

I'm stuck and I need a little help.

I've beaten the elite 4, got the pass to Kiloude city, caught Mewtwo and the green slug dragon legendary, but I can't find Serena for the final rival battle in Kiloude city. I've run back through most of the game looking for something I missed, but beats me what it is.

I need some direction please.

EDIT: Nevermind, he's mysteriously appeared in Kiloude city...whatever I did running around must have worked.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm stuck and I need a little help.

I've beaten the elite 4, got the pass to Kiloude city, caught Mewtwo and the green slug dragon legendary, but I can't find Serena for the final rival battle in Kiloude city. I've run back through most of the game looking for something I missed, but beats me what it is.

I need some direction please.

You need to fight one battle in the Battle Maison before you rival appears for battles in Kiloude.

Faalken

You need to fight one battle in the Battle Maison before you rival appears for battles in Kiloude.

Funny thing is, I did battle maison the instant I got to Kiloude city and he wasn't there until today. Musta been something else.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Has anyone figured out what the Chamber of Emptiness is and how to get to it?

not589

I need someone who completely understands Chain Breeding and 6th Gen IV Destiny knot Breeding to PM me asap!

shenlon

Due to the Kindness of someone PMed me , I have finally gotten the Hatching O Power.

For anyone else wanting it , once your style is maxed Mr Bonding will be in Cafe Introversion.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Dream World points turn into pokémiles right? How do you get those pokémiles in your gen 6 game?

Also, is there even still connectability with Global Link and gen 5 games?

Anyone know?