• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
Where abouts can you find the tm for earthquake?

gjdickie1992

What is that area above route 22? There's a track with footprints. I always thought it was the victory league but it is not.

I think it's the rhyhorn race track. Your mum is a famous racer after all

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
Route 22. Requires Waterfall to reach, and I believe it's at the end of a Strength puzzle, so be sure to have that with you as well.

Awesome thanks. That'll help alot.

gjdickie1992

It seems we're getting the same medals as black and white. So does anyone know if we have the pokemon league medals? You know the ones that are defeat only using specific pokemon types?

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Does anyone know how long you have to keep battling for in the Battle Chateau to progress from Duke to Grand Duke? I've been a Duke for nearly three days now, sending out Writs and just constantly battling but it doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere.

magentaman

It seems we're getting the same medals as black and white. So does anyone know if we have the pokemon league medals? You know the ones that are defeat only using specific pokemon types?

I'm planning on testing this with an all water team today.

Blazios

Does anyone know how long you have to keep battling for in the Battle Chateau to progress from Duke to Grand Duke? I've been a Duke for nearly three days now, sending out Writs and just constantly battling but it doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere.

Just keep going, it takes a LOT of battles.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Im not sure if this was asked...but has there been a pre-list of the known egg moves the new pokemon this gen can learn through breeding (already checked egg breed thread and the xy pokedex on serebii). The only ones i know are dragon pulse and aura sphere squirtle and mirror coat bergmite

Last edited:

#GameOver

Where can I find my Friend Code in Pokemon Y ? I can't find it anywhere!
I only have 4 badges.

ha1f3rman

so this has probably been asked already but does anybody know how to lower evs in x and y yet. I want to ev train my charizard but have had a rocky start

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
so this has probably been asked already but does anybody know how to lower evs in x and y yet. I want to ev train my charizard but have had a rocky start

Get a Reset Bag from Super Training or a berry that lowers a Stat.

Does anyone know where to get Heart Scales?? Are Luvdisc available at all so that I can use Thief on them?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Does anyone know where to get Heart Scales?? Are Luvdisc available at all so that I can use Thief on them?

Luvdisc can easily be found with the Old Rod at the beach near Courmarine.
Tierno will give you one each day if you show him a Pokemon with a specific move. He's near the fly point of Courmarine.

magentaman

You can also exchange pokemiles for heart scales.

Cmack102

How do I go from Duke to Grand Duke? I swear I've been here for like 3 days.

machine gun

Crazy Guy
There is no way to get every pokemon in the national pokedex until they release the bank & the transporter right ?

GildedScizor

The drinking bird

How do I go from Duke to Grand Duke? I swear I've been here for like 3 days.

Wow, that's a coincidence. I just got advanced a few minutes ago. You just gotta keep plugging away and battling, make sure to send out Writs as well.