• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

razor fire

How many Pokémon are available for viewing at the Cafés? I have been there a few times now, and every time I go there I keep getting this message from the waiters that I have already seen every Pokémon there. Yet, I still haven't seen half of all the Pokémon requested at the GTS.

CharizardFan09

So I just won my 2nd badge... and i'm trying to evolve my Pancham (currently level 30) but it says I need to have a dark type in my team to evolve at 32...

Is there a dark type pokemon I can get that I'm nearby?

Neo_Mametchi

So I just won my 2nd badge... and i'm trying to evolve my Pancham (currently level 30) but it says I need to have a dark type in my team to evolve at 32...

Which starter did u pick? The water starter's final evolution is part dark. Other than that I'm not sure. Have u tried the GTS?

Blazios

How many Pokémon are available for viewing at the Cafés? I have been there a few times now, and every time I go there I keep getting this message from the waiters that I have already seen every Pokémon there. Yet, I still haven't seen half of all the Pokémon requested at the GTS.

You can request any Pokémon at the GTS now, regardless of if you've seen it.

The Cafés really don't show that many Pokémon.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
How do I see how big my Gourgeist is?

Is there any other way to check it besides the Pokédex? I googled it but I can't find any info... The issue here is that I have registered my Gourgeist in my Pokédex but some others too and now I have no idea which one is my ghost (the other ones are from other trainers).

Dragonite Fan

Is there any specific way to encounter hordes in the lost hotel? I've been at it for days, using honey and sweet scent, and it won't work.

Sara Hysaro

How do I see how big my Gourgeist is?

Is there any other way to check it besides the Pokédex? I googled it but I can't find any info... The issue here is that I have registered my Gourgeist in my Pokédex but some others too and now I have no idea which one is my ghost (the other ones are from other trainers).

Does the Super-Sized Gourgeist have a different cry compared to the smaller sizes? I noticed that the Pumpkaboo did, so I figure that would carry over. Though I guess this trick is a bit useless if you aren't checking to see if you have the largest size. Only thing I could think of besides that is to compare it to all the sizes and see which one matches.

Ver-mont

Inkay and Absol can be found just south of Cyllage City, in Route 8.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Depends on the version. If you are playing X then Houndour is in the next area with all the rocks.

latios reborn

What's this Looker side quest I've heard about? Is it a real thing or nothing?

Dragonite Fan

Double post, sorry.

Last edited:

Dragonite Fan

If it doesn't work the first time and it's not raining, it means that you can't find Hordes in that area.

Rain? Aren't there hordes INSIDE the hotel? The site says i can find magmemite and voltorb hordes.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Does the Super-Sized Gourgeist have a different cry compared to the smaller sizes? I noticed that the Pumpkaboo did, so I figure that would carry over. Though I guess this trick is a bit useless if you aren't checking to see if you have the largest size. Only thing I could think of besides that is to compare it to all the sizes and see which one matches.

Thanks. It seems my Gourgeist in my in-game team is a large one while my boxed Pumpkaboo is super sized. I wish it was the opposite... Oh well.

Shiny Espeon0429

Following on from my friendship queries yesterday, is there anywhere that I can check Eevee's friendship? Trying to get an Umbreon, you see. :)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Where can I find the highest-leveled wild Pokémon in the game ? Or where is the spot to train Pokémon ?