• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Looking for a good EV spread for a Brave Honedge, plan to use it for the Pokemon Mansion.

Skydra

Looking for a good EV spread for a Brave Honedge, plan to use it for the Pokemon Mansion.

Are you planning on evolving it into Aegislash or into a Doublade with Eviolite?

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Are you planning on evolving it into Aegislash or into a Doublade with Eviolite?

Aegislash. I have already given him max Attack EVs though.

Skydra

Aegislash. I have already given him max Attack EVs though.

I'd think 252 HP would be most useful for either of them in that case. Defensive Aegislash would be an option, but if you're focusing on Attack you might as well maximize HP. Although I never thought about it until now, the Brave option makes a lot of sense in order to prevent Aegislash from getting mauled by what it outspeeds (what with that pitiful defense after a Stance Change).

Still wondering where to find Espurr in the second Bureau mission if anyone is aware.

Skydra

You'll find her randomly in one of the four alleys Looker mentions

Thanks, hopefully its stationary so it won't take too long to find.

Bla7kCaT

can i keep redoing the same thing to max style in Lumious, or do i have to do everything? (as in do i have to do all the battle cafes) <- cause battling low lv pokemon is a drag

Leyniar

So at the Frost Cavern, third level I believe, I can't get to the TM. The ice puzzle looks illogical. Do I need to drop a boulder from an upper level?

Thanks

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
What time does the sun dial shine? I want to go and get my Mega Stones :/

I have two Thunderstones, and Serebii lists that at least three should be obtainable. I think I'm missing either the Route 10 or Route 13 one, but still couldn't find either of them: could anyone pinpoint the exact location of them? And also, is there any other way to get Thunderstones (or other stones for that matter, like Shiny Stones etc? I know you can buy Water, Fire and Leaf ones, but that's about it...)?

Rakurai

If you can't steal them from certain species of Pokemon, then they can be obtained from the secret Super Training regiments.

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
are there swarms? if so, how does one go about to locating them?

Buuz

Smash Trainer
How do i delete someone from the PSS friend list? I already deleted that guy's 3DS friend code but his face is still on my PSS screen. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

GolfDude

heads up everyone -- the luminoise city save glitch has been fixed, and if you go to the eshop now, you will get the prompt instantly that version 1.1 is available for update

Apologies if it has already been explained, but can anyone tell me how powers work?
Also how on earth do you find out your 3rd friend code? No one up where I am at uni has pokemon x or y yet so friends safari currently useless :'(