• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
There isn't a VS. Seeker this generation. What you can do is re-battle trainers in the Battle Chateau everyday and they payout a fairly good sum with an amulet coin.

You can also work at the Hotel Richismme and end up getting paid 50,000 P per job after working there for over a week. That can net you 150,000 P a day.

Here's a tip with the Battle Chateau: utilize the Prize Money O-Power to gain more money. Stand in front of the trainer, activate the O-Power and battle.

It's best to fight Gentlemen and Socialites with this O-Power since they have more cash compared to Rich Boys and Ladies. The higher the level of the O-Power, the higher amount of money you get (of course this is used along with Amulet Coin).

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
What does the Pink little Smiley face mean on your Pokemon's summary right underneath the typing?

I wanna say it's because it's has pokérus but can no longer pass it on.

TyranatarGojira

Does anyone know what determines when a Pokemon becomes too tired to do super training, and what determines when they can again?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
At what time of the day can I get the TM Substitute from the girl in Anistar City's Pokémon Center ?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I just double checked through the news and it said if you register before Jan 14th 2014 I believe it was, your dream points become pokémiles. Why then do I have 0 pokémiles when I've used the old Dream World a lot of the years.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
At what time of the day can I get the TM Substitute from the girl in Anistar City's Pokémon Center ?

I got mine in between 8 and 9 PM.

EDIT:
I found on a walkthrough that these are the times. I believe that there are large ranges involved here, as I got Substitute around 8:30PM, and I got Psych Up just now at 7 PM. You can also change your DS's time and she'll give you the TM for that time:

Early Morning (5AMish): Double Team
Afternoon (3PMish): Flamethrower
Evening (6PMish): Psych Up
Late Night (11PMish): Substitute

EDIT part dos: Set my DS to 9AM: got Double Team
11:54 AM: Flamethrower

Pardon my asking, but how does one appear as a npc trainer on the PSS?

Go to the PSS
Click on "Profile"
Click your name and avatar up at the top
Click "Public Icon"
Choose from the list of available characters

You can only get Gym Leader icons after you beat the Champion.

Last edited:

Tenilius

Pardon my asking, but how does one appear as a npc trainer on the PSS?

You can change your icon on the PSS to any prominent NPC or trainer class if you go to your own profile then tap on your existing icon and open the list of Public Icons.

Also, are more battle themes unlock-able at the Battle Maison, or am I stuck with those 4?
Thanks.

Not sure if this is helps or not, but I have 11 battle themes unlocked.
For the record I've just done 20 win streaks in the Single/Double/Triple/Rotation Battle formats and have a score in the 4000s at the Battle Institute.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I just double checked through the news and it said if you register before Jan 14th 2014 I believe it was, your dream points become pokémiles. Why then do I have 0 pokémiles when I've used the old Dream World a lot of the years.

The old DW is still accessible until this December, iirc. I assume they will give the bonus PokeMiles only after the old DW is no longer accessible.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
The old DW is still accessible until this December, iirc. I assume they will give the bonus PokeMiles only after the old DW is no longer accessible.
Wait, I went to the GL and it seems to be totally new and I asked if gen 5 could still connect and I thought someone said they can't anymore...

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
is it possible to get east (blue) gastrodon and white/orange floettes in the friend safari? i'm collecting safari codes and have lots of pokemon but i havent been able to come across these yet

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Wait, I went to the GL and it seems to be totally new and I asked if gen 5 could still connect and I thought someone said they can't anymore...

There are two GLs right now.

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/
http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/

The first one is the 5th Gen one, which is still accessible right now.
The second one is the new one for 6th Gen.

And I just checked, you still can play in 5th Gen DW until December 10.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
There are two GLs right now.

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/
http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/

The first one is the 5th Gen one, which is still accessible right now.
The second one is the new one for 6th Gen.

And I just checked, you still can play in 5th Gen DW until December 10.
Ah, ok. Thanks. While good news gen 5 DW is still accessable, stinks as looking for like 43 rare candies and was hoping to get them via pokémiles asap. v.v