• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

tphilli11

I'm trying to find a passho berry. Serebii says they can be found on route 17, but I can't find a grass patch on route 17 anywhere.

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
Where's the guy who wants an ore that shakes his core?

Or if he doesn't exist, the guy who buys expensive crap.

you can actually sell them in the pokemart now

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I went to the Sea Spirit's Den but nothing was there... How can I get the Legendary Kanto Birds there ?

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Can I go into my own Friend Safari and meet the pokemon of my type ?

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
does withdrawing my pokemon from the daycare break the masuda method chain? i've already hatched over 60 eggs but remebered i didn't give my pokemon an everstone could i withdraw it give it an everstone put it back in and keep going?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Have to find it in the wild 10-12 times (I've heard both numbers, but I didn't keep track when doing it myself) before they'll settle there.
Is there a way I can track down that bird easily ? I think I met it two or three times...
Can I go into my own Friend Safari and meet the pokemon of my type ?

Saddly, no.. You have to meet someone/multiple people with a similar/identical Friend Safari of yours if you want the Pokémon in your Safari. :/
does withdrawing my pokemon from the daycare break the masuda method chain? i've already hatched over 60 eggs but remebered i didn't give my pokemon an everstone could i withdraw it give it an everstone put it back in and keep going?

There is no "chain" in Masuda Method. The effects trigger as long as you have everything you need in the Daycare. :p So yeah, you can take it back and keep going.

Akashin

Is there a way I can track down that bird easily ? I think I met it two or three times...

Track it with the Pokedex; it gives you the exact route they're on, as per usual. From there, I just flew to a nicely centralized location (South Lumiose, but whatever works) and flew there over and over until they were close before making a run for them.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Track it with the Pokedex; it gives you the exact route they're on, as per usual. From there, I just flew to a nicely centralized location (South Lumiose, but whatever works) and flew there over and over until they were close before making a run for them.

Thank you kindly! :) And is it normal that I only encountered Articuno yet ?

Last edited:

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
if i breed a male naive archen holding an evertone with a ditto of a random nature, will the baby inherit archen's nature or ditto's?

DKN117

Legend Tamer
At what time of day to I speak to the Anistar City Pokemon Center Hex Maniac to get the Flamethrower TM from her?

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Between 6 a.m. and 11 a.m. seems to be the idea.

JUST tried this.

Got tm flamethrower at 11:11am. (Not kidding you on the time, there.).

Been trying to get this darn tm for a few days now. Yeeessh. :c.

ForgottenEons

Shiny Hunter
Does anyone know where to find the Razor Claw, besides the Battle Maison? It just doesn't make sense to me that it can only be obtained by buying it with BP, while all the other evolution items can be found elsewhere in the game.