• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
If you were to buy one of the starter mega stones at the stone emporium, can you buy the second at a later date?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
If you were to buy one of the starter mega stones at the stone emporium, can you buy the second at a later date?

The only starter Mega Stones you can buy are for the starters that you did not pick from Prof. Sycamore, you can only buy one of each, and your style can reduce the price. I had max style and bought both for $10k each.

Last edited:

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
yeah you can buy it the same day if you want

A friend of mine bought Vensaurite over the weekend from the guy but now he can't seem to be able to buy Charizardite. is there a cool off time or is he out of luck.

Last edited:

Puma Italia

Where do I find Pumpkaboo? I checked Route 16, but didn't find one.

Also are the sizes of Pumpkaboos in Friend Safaris always the same?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
A friend of mine bought Vensaurite over the weekend from the guy but now he can't seem to be able to buy Charizardite. is there a cool off time or is he out of luck.

You can only buy one of them, depending on your version and if you did not pick Charmander from Prof. Sycamore. Did he pick Charmander? Or perhaps did he already buy it?

Where do I find Pumpkaboo? I checked Route 16, but didn't find one.

Also are the sizes of Pumpkaboos in Friend Safaris always the same?

They are only found in the Tall Grass.

No.

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
The only starter Mega Stones you can buy are Venasaurite and Blastoisite (or whatever they're called), you can only buy one of each, and your style can reduce the price. I had max style and bought both for $10k each.

I'm guessing you got the 'mander from the Professor. Here's the rule, you get the Mega Stone with Kanto starter you get, and the rest are sold in the stores. So with you having Charizardite, the store would pack Blastoisinite and Venusaurite. Same thing goes if you choose Bulbasaur, just replace the Venusaurite in the store with a Charizardite.

After that the shop wouldn't sell anymore stones. Bummer, right? I'm guessing he's the professor's shop front; where else could he have gotten the stones?

baconrules

Ostrich master
When there is a wall and it says u can break it or whatever how do I do it

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
Two problems:
I cannot access my own safari. It is grass, according to bolter1.
Friend's own safari is Ice on his game, but Steel on mine.
I'm confused.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Two problems:
I cannot access my own safari. It is grass, according to bolter1.
Friend's own safari is Ice on his game, but Steel on mine.
I'm confused.

No one can access their own Safari, and it is always the same. It's set on your Friend Code. The only way it can be different is if you have a different Friend Code.

robot76

Im having trouble thinking of a 4th poke for my rotation team to use in the battle maison. Right now I have a dual screening klefki, greninja and mega garchomp. Right now I was thinking klingklang might be a good option. But does anyone else have a better option?

Au Au

A lil bit ditzy
How do I unlock the other Furfrou styles?

Jzny

Arcanine Master
There is a Game Freak guy, I think in the Coumarine City Hotel, that says to come back after you've completed your Pokedex. What does he give you?

After completing the Mountain Pokedex, he gives you a certificate of completion. After completing the Central Pokedex, he gives you a certificate of completion. After completing the Coastal Pokedex, he gives you a certificate of completion. He gives you another certificate after you've completed the entire Kalos Pokedex.

Presumably he'll give you a fifth certificate upon completing the national Pokedex. These certificates are visible in your characters room in Vaniville Town. They're on a shelf next to the stairs. As for any useful gifts from him, well, we'll just have to wait for Pokemon Bank.

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
what is the best nature for froakie?