• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

AlchemistAzure

Did you check to see if they were available in the pal park? Many pokemon, such as fraxure and breloom, are available at level 30 even though they don't evolve until a later point.

??? Huh ??? Correct me if I am wrong, but the Pal Park is used only to transfer Pokemon from Previous Gens up to that particular Gen you are playing.

So even with that in mind, yes I checked. No, the Pokemon I saw on the GTS, even if transferred, could not be found in the Pal Park (or Safari Zone) at the level requirement they were asking.

Unless it was "hacked". But the Pokemon Transfer System for X&Y doesn't allow "hacked" Pokemon to be moved, so you'd still be SOL.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
??? Huh ??? Correct me if I am wrong, but the Pal Park is used only to transfer Pokemon from Previous Gens up to that particular Gen you are playing.

So even with that in mind, yes I checked. No, the Pokemon I saw on the GTS, even if transferred, could not be found in the Pal Park (or Safari Zone) at the level requirement they were asking.

Unless it was "hacked". But the Pokemon Transfer System for X&Y doesn't allow "hacked" Pokemon to be moved, so you'd still be SOL.

Actually, I think some hacks have been able to go through.

Nikomajor

*Psystrike*

Actually some people who downloaded Pokemon Bank + Poke Transfer observed that some hacked pokemon were able to be transferred.

alejandrawr

It's unlikely people know this yet, but in the event that they do: Do regular Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus caught in-game trigger the Reveal Glass event, or does it have to be one of the Dream Radar ones?

PokeAmi

Alright. So I traded a Unown for a "6iv" HA Porygon. I knew that it wasn't 6Iv, and it wasn't. I was more intrested in its hidden ability.
But Im not sure if it's legit or not.
Porygon has Hidden ability. It's in a DreamWorld Ball. It owner was from Japan and the ID of it is: 40179
Its lv 40. Adamant. stats: Hp: 111 - attack: 61 - Defense: 71 - Sp.Atk: 65 - SP.Def: 67 - Speed: 47. It also says" Seems to have traveled through time and spacein order to reach the kalos region from Unova region"
It does't have that that pentagon mark. But I heard that the mark isn't a hack checker, but it's about if the pokemon is born in kalos or not.

Does this Porygon seems Legit?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Alright. So I traded a Unown for a "6iv" HA Porygon. I knew that it wasn't 6Iv, and it wasn't. I was more intrested in its hidden ability.
But Im not sure if it's legit or not.
Porygon has Hidden ability. It's in a DreamWorld Ball. It owner was from Japan and the ID of it is: 40179
Its lv 40. Adamant. stats: Hp: 111 - attack: 61 - Defense: 71 - Sp.Atk: 65 - SP.Def: 67 - Speed: 47. It also says" Seems to have traveled through time and spacein order to reach the kalos region from Unova region"
It does't have that that pentagon mark. But I heard that the mark isn't a hack checker, but it's about if the pokemon is born in kalos or not.

Does this Porygon seems Legit?

It's just a Regular Dream Radar Porygon, it's Legit.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I am trying to register a friend after I made a trade, it keeps saying" you have no friend code". How do I get one so I can register my friend?

From the Home menu of your 3DS, tap the orange icon on the top of the bottom screen to open your Friend List. It should make one there.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Two questions

1. I register friend in my x, byt it's safari won't sppear in friend safari. There is only text "you have no friends registered". So, do person that i register be online to make her safari appear?

2. If i breed blue basculin with red one, will baby be red or blue one?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Is there any way to make Rhyhorn go faster?

there is no way you can make a pokemon faster, unless you'll feed it something that will boosts its speed.