• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Spade33

Hey! Im looking for a snorunt, ANY snorunt. If you have an ice friend safairi, thats good too. Reply or PM with what you want for it.
My friend code is 3539-9325-6756.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I couldn't trade my mewtwo megastone Y personaly I think you just can't trade stones that are part of a pair (like charizard and mewtwo x/y)

KillerDraco

Though hang on, I don't have access to another 3DS so I've been using GTS. Could that be stopping it?

Probably. Can't trade Event Pokemon over the GTS, but you can trade them in a one-on-one trade. The same may apply to Mega Stones.

Hey! Im looking for a snorunt, ANY snorunt. If you have an ice friend safairi, thats good too. Reply or PM with what you want for it.
My friend code is 3539-9325-6756.

You'll have better luck in the Trade forum.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Is there service maintainance going on right now or something? I can go online but can't trade, battle or nothing with nobody.

I'm having a problem with Hotel Richissime. It keeps saying that I have completed the work for the day, but it's been three days since they told me this. Does it have something to do that I kept changing the 3DS's time forward and backward? It's been two days since I stopped changing the 3DS's time. How do I correct this?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I'm having a problem with Hotel Richissime. It keeps saying that I have completed the work for the day, but it's been three days since they told me this. Does it have something to do that I kept changing the 3DS's time forward and backward? It's been two days since I stopped changing the 3DS's time. How do I correct this?

did you change the time in your 3ds or 2ds?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
The last time I stopped changing it was two days ago.

If you have a physical cartridge, have you put it in more than one system (i.e., more than one 3DS or 2DS) in the past 24 hours?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I was having occasional issues with server maintenance bout an hour ago, but I was still able to battle and trade.

I've been having occasional issues, too. In fact, I just got kicked off of the GTS because the "server was undergoing maintenance". But then I just got right back on again and it was fine. If you keep having trouble, just get off of the Internet, turn your system off, turn it back on again, and log back on. But the server really is undergoing maintenance, so really all you can do is give it some time.

@Gold Cyndaquil - where did you get that Vivillon pattern in your sig? If it's your pattern, would you be wiling to trade a Scatterbug to me?

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
The last time I stopped changing it was two days ago.

then it probably has a connection with the changing time thing, do you have another 3ds or 2ds try putting the game there instead.

JohnGazmon

Can a pichu inherit the move volt tackle is either of the parents has it(both are pikachus) or does the female have to hold a light ball every time?

One of the parents must hold a Light Ball - not neccessarily the female. Volt Tackle is not passed down like other moves are, so breeding two Pikachu, one or both of whom have VT, will not yield a Pichu that knows VT.

Does anyone know if PGL is under maintainence or something? I've been trying to Game Sync for ten minutes straight and just get met with "Game Sync stopped because the server is busy" as soon as it tries to connect.

I mean I get that it's gonna be busy, but seems a bit odd.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Does anyone know if PGL is under maintainence or something? I've been trying to Game Sync for ten minutes straight and just get met with "Game Sync stopped because the server is busy" as soon as it tries to connect.

I've had numerous issues with Game Sync, I wouldn't worry about it. Just try it next time.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.

To elaborate a little further...
If you already Game Sync'd in the same hour, you'll need to wait about another hour before you can Game Sync again. That's what I've always noticed every time I do it and I get the same "server is busy" message. Of course you can still save your progress normally, however.