• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Ideally what I want, is to breed Female HA Eevee's with Wish.

What would provide me with the best odds of doing this? I have both male (knowing Wish) and female parents with Anticipation available, as well as plenty of Ditto's if need be.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Ideally what I want, is to breed Female HA Eevee's with Wish.

What would provide me with the best odds of doing this? I have both male (knowing Wish) and female parents with Anticipation available, as well as plenty of Ditto's if need be.

You've got everything you need. Just breed your male Eevee knowing wish with the female Anticipation Eevee and you'll get Eevees with Anticipation and Wish.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
You've got everything you need. Just breed your male Eevee knowing wish with the female Anticipation Eevee and you'll get Eevees with Anticipation and Wish.

Thought so, just seeing if there were any hidden gimmicks I'd missed to help improve odds of HA and/or Female gender.

Has anybody had any luck finding a male Litleo?! On Serebii.net it says the gender ratio is 1:3, but I have encountered at least 30 Litleo and all were female!!!! How long did everyone else have to search?

You could try using a female Pokémon with the Ability Cute Charm. Put it in the front of your party, and the odds are increased for finding a male Pokémon in the wild.

Dragonair7

Feelin' the heat?
You're just getting unlucky.
lol I guess...:(

You could try using a female Pokémon with the Ability Cute Charm. Put it in the front of your party, and the odds are increased for finding a male Pokémon in the wild.
Okay will do. It is starting to get really painful. Also, Litleo has a lower encounter rate, so I normally just get spammed by Azurill, and you know, every other pokemon I am not looking for.

So I just got the Celebi from the Pokemon Bank. Its Hardy Nature and it takes plenty of siestas. Its IVs are 31, 30, 30, 14, 4, 14. Now is there a way I can reset until I get the nature and IVs I want just like I was able to do with the download torchic or is this the only time I can get Celebi and if I don't save I lose it forever?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Bank question

I know i keep getting one pokemile from Bridgette and she keeps saying once u get ten or more u can send them to your game but I dont know how I can do that and I'm using the trial version at the moment.

Can you do that in the trial version or do I have to wait till I use my eshop credit once my trial version is up to be able to send more miles (or have the option to send BP instead) into my game. I really need to send more BP into my game to obtain more items. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Bank question

I know i keep getting one pokemile from Bridgette and she keeps saying once u get ten or more u can send them to your game but I dont know how I can do that and I'm using the trial version at the moment.

Can you do that in the trial version or do I have to wait till I use my eshop credit once my trial version is up to be able to send more miles (or have the option to send BP instead) into my game. I really need to send more BP into my game to obtain more items. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Yes you can but you can only send it to your game once you get at least ten (then you pick it up from the Link option in the game).

Oh and basically 10 PokéMiles = 1 Battle Point. I don't exactly know how it works but it's not worth the effort really.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Yes you can but you can only send it to your game once you get at least ten (then you pick it up from the Link option in the game).

Oh and basically 10 PokéMiles = 1 Battle Point. I don't exactly know how it works but it's not worth the effort really.

oh i thought if u get 10 miles u can deposit 10 BP instead. Bummer :/ i guess its better off doing maison or institute. thanks anyway

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
oh i thought if u get 10 miles u can deposit 10 BP instead. Bummer :/ i guess its better off doing maison or institute. thanks anyway

That would have been nice but that wasn't it. I was not impressed when they gave me the option between 12 PokéMiles or 1 BP. I took the BP because it's easier to rake up 'Miles but still...

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Can anybody please give a concise explanation of why my pokes are getting boosted experience when I'm the OT, but it only happens some of the time for the same poke and not all the time? Not using Mega in case it matters.

Candy Coated Gengar

Geez, been gone two years. Can't believe I still remembered my old password.

Anyways:

Since Pokebank doesn't allow items to be transferred, are events still considered untouched if they don't have their items (but otherwise still have no EVs)?

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Can anybody please give a concise explanation of why my pokes are getting boosted experience when I'm the OT, but it only happens some of the time for the same poke and not all the time? Not using Mega in case it matters.

Does any of your pokemon have at least 2 affection hearts in pokemon Amie? If so that's most likeley the answer. You get battle bonuses for raising your Pokemons affection and boosted experience is one if them

feelingdand

Does any of your pokemon have at least 2 affection hearts in pokemon Amie? If so that's most likeley the answer. You get battle bonuses for raising your Pokemons affection and boosted experience is one if them

It can also happen if unevolved Pokemon that evolve by level up are past the level they evolve.

Ruas

Since Pokebank doesn't allow items to be transferred, are events still considered untouched if they don't have their items (but otherwise still have no EVs)?
Yes of course. If you look at the trade forums, you'll find everybody requesting that it not be trained at all & its moves not to be altered. Everyone knows that requesting the item is not sensible.

Candy Coated Gengar

Yes of course. If you look at the trade forums, you'll find everybody requesting that it not be trained at all & its moves not to be altered. Everyone knows that requesting the item is not sensible.

Well, it was back in Gen V, but good to know that it's less strict now. Thanks.

Tiny_PL

A quick question:
I've got some pokemon from X that I want to transport to Black 2 in order to tutor them some moves. Is that possible currently? If yes then how? I seem to have problems with it :(