• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
What should I breed to trade for a HA Treecko...? The person I wanted to trade already had everything I had bred so I'm looking for breeding ideas...

Nulava

Banned
What should I breed to trade for a HA Treecko...? The person I wanted to trade already had everything I had bred so I'm looking for breeding ideas...

First ask them what are they looking for in particular.

If that doesn't work out for you, you have other options as well:

Hidden Ability Trading Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618536-Hidden-Ability-Trading-Thread

Hoenn Families: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?617431-252-253-254-Treecko-Grovyle-Sceptile

Trade Shops: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?278-Trade-Shops

Someone should be able to help you out.

Hope this helps. :)

SilverCharizard

Two more questions if I can: one how do I spread poke virus?

And second I had a lot of poke miles then went on gts and then checks again and there all gone. Does it take poke miles to go on the gts or the other idea I have is game sync. Does that take your points when it saves?

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
In The Daycare i had a female Treecko and a male Bulbasaur...I just switched them for a HA Rufflet and a Ditto...but the daycare man already has an egg...What will hatch from it ? Rufflet or Treecko ?

Murder Doll

Button Presser
If you where able to take your treeko and bulbasaur out of the daycare that meens they didn't produce an egg.

So Rufflet to answer your question

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
That's ridiculously fast... they laid an egg right after being put in the daycare ? Oo

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Two more questions if I can: one how do I spread poke virus?

And second I had a lot of poke miles then went on gts and then checks again and there all gone. Does it take poke miles to go on the gts or the other idea I have is game sync. Does that take your points when it saves?
Easiest way is to enter a wild battle and run away. Then check your party to see if the Pokerus spread. If it didn't spread, then keep repeating the process until it does.

And any amount of Pokemiles you rack up in-game will be transferred to your PGL account upon using Game Sync. If you're connected to wi-fi and you save, it will also use Game Sync automatically by then.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Does Deerling/Sawsbuck still change appearance in X and Y with the months? In 5th gen it was obvious because the game had seasons but XY doesn't so... yeah, is mine gonna be stuck in the form it was in before transfer?

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Does Deerling/Sawsbuck still change appearance in X and Y with the months? In 5th gen it was obvious because the game had seasons but XY doesn't so... yeah, is mine gonna be stuck in the form it was in before transfer?

They do not change formes, they are set with whatever you transferred.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
What happens if I encounter Yveltal with all boxes filled?

You get the option of sending one of your party to the PC.

Oops my bad I misread OP. Don't know.

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
You get the option of sending one of your party to the PC.

That doesn't make any sense. If all of the boxes are filled, you can't send one of your party to the PC.