• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

BCVM22

Where did you come up with all that? You asked a question and it was answered.

No one said anything about you. Settle down.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
is there any tricks to maximising the point in the battle tests? will your fainted pkmn reduce the points you get? atm im hitting hyper rank and getting 11BP which is rather convenient for the 5 battles.

Last edited:

Crystagon

is there any tricks to maximising the point in the battle tests? will your fainted pkmn reduce the points you get? atm im hitting hyper rank and getting 11BP which is rather convenient for the 5 battles.
You can find an explanation here on how the score system works.
If you are just trying to get 6000+ points, I suggest you try a Double Battle Test, where for some reason it's easier to get Master Rank than in a Single Test.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
You can find an explanation here on how the score system works.
If you are just trying to get 6000+ points, I suggest you try a Double Battle Test, where for some reason it's easier to get Master Rank than in a Single Test.

I did find the explanation here already and got 5 stars. I did lose to 1 opponent each time. Im guessing thats where I can hit 6 stars given I can beat them all. The system is too proficient in countering the teams at times.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Mera

I've got a question. I've been playing pokemon Y and when I go to the locations of where I'm supposed to be able to find gyaradosite or gachompite it's not there, is there something you have to do first?

How can you find out which pokemon your friendsafari has?

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I've got a question. I've been playing pokemon Y and when I go to the locations of where I'm supposed to be able to find gyaradosite or gachompite it's not there, is there something you have to do first?
Postgame (beating the elite four 1st time).

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)

After beating the Elite Four and the Champion, Sycamore will upgrade your Mega Ring and you will be able to find Mega Stones between 8:00PM to 9:00PM in the evening.

Mera

I've beaten the elite four and champion twice, but no sycamore in Anister city to upgrade my mega ring and I set the time to 8PM.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I've beaten the elite four and champion twice, but no sycamore in Anister city to upgrade my mega ring and I set the time to 8PM.

You need to participate in one battle in the Battle Maison and defeat Calem/Serena at Kiloude City (they only appear after your battle at the Battle Maison). This will make Professor Sycamore appear in Anistar City.

Mera

Thank you very much.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
If you just changed the time to be 8 pm it will be 72 hours before he shows.
Changing the time stops all timed events for 72 hours.

Mera

Odd I didn't have that problem

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
If you just changed the time to be 8 pm it will be 72 hours before he shows.
Changing the time stops all timed events for 72 hours.
Where did you get 72 hours? I know that, with my game, it only took 24 hours to right itself, and I know I've read the same from other Users who had similar issues.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
When you get a kanto starter from Lumiose City, does it appear shiny only when you choose it? Or does it appear shiny when you battling the professor?

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
During battling

@ divelmonkey. I'm pretty sure that it's 24 hours. Since it's 24 on my system too

The only experience I have with changing the time on my 3DS was when I changed my clock for DST and immediately after went around collecting all of the megastones. Changing the clock didn't seem to have any effect on me. I haven't bithered to change it for DST since then.

Reisuke

Apparently i died
The only experience I have with changing the time on my 3DS was when I changed my clock for DST and immediately after went around collecting all of the megastones. Changing the clock didn't seem to have any effect on me. I haven't bithered to change it for DST since then.

Ok that's strange because there has to be some delay at least