• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

ceze

Hi guys,

I live in Brazil so I rarely get the chance to obtain legendary Pokémon through special events other than mystery gift.

I'm working on my living dex and those kind of Pokémon are the only ones missing. I was wondering if any of you could help me with that. The ones I need are: Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Keldeo, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.

I have a Meloetta for trade and I could train any Pokémon you'd like to lv. 100, or whatever request you guys may have.

Please help this poor soul lol

Thanks

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Hi guys,

I live in Brazil so I rarely get the chance to obtain legendary Pokémon through special events other than mystery gift.

I'm working on my living dex and those kind of Pokémon are the only ones missing. I was wondering if any of you could help me with that. The ones I need are: Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Keldeo, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.

I have a Meloetta for trade and I could train any Pokémon you'd like to lv. 100, or whatever request you guys may have.

Please help this poor soul lol

Thanks
Try here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?271-Trade-Forum

In the last year, a large amount of those where given out in stores in the US and Europe.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I accidentally put Pokemiles on my Pokemon X game from Poke Bank. How do I receive them?

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Since i can't find someone with a Piloswine Friend Safari i plan on resetting my second DS over and over until i get a friend safari i like. But will that work? Or do i really have to hope someone else helps me out after all?

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Since i can't find someone with a Piloswine Friend Safari i plan on resetting my second DS over and over until i get a friend safari i like. But will that work? Or do i really have to hope someone else helps me out after all?

You have to keep formatting the system over and over, but you can definitely do this. I reformatted my old 3DS over and over until it had a fire safari with Charmeleon because I have a Charizard decal on my 3DS.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
You have to keep formatting the system over and over, but you can definitely do this. I reformatted my old 3DS over and over until it had a fire safari with Charmeleon because I have a Charizard decal on my 3DS.

Thanks a bunch! I have a few new safari's since yesterday by adding other people, but none of them have Piloswine.

I just got a Piloswine Friend Safari. Didn't even have to reset my 2DS. :)

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Is there someplace that describes the meaning behind the patterns of each vivillon? I mean some are obvious (pokéball, ocean, monsoon, etc), but wondering about the more obscure (modern, meadow, etc).

BCVM22

No. It's "what colors vaguely match this word/environment." Meadow is pink, red and blue, i.e. flowers.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Anyone else unable to connect their X or Y to the internet? I also can't get the 3DS support page to load on support.nintendo.com. Nintendo has scheduled maintenance for tonight, but that's hours from now.

Hi All,

I have started playing again pokemon games recently. Finished B/W/B2/W2 and now also X/Y/OR/AS, and completed pokedex. Now desperately looking for Diancie, Hoopa and volcanion. Anybody can help me?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
If anyone wants to add me as a friend for Pokémon , I will add you as well.

N3DS Friend code: 3067-98468906
N3DSXL Friend code: 3454-3160-7125

Hi All,

I have started playing again pokemon games recently. Finished B/W/B2/W2 and now also X/Y/OR/AS, and completed pokedex. Now desperately looking for Diancie, Hoopa and volcanion. Anybody can help me?

You may find your that this forum may suit your needs better: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?270-6th-Gen-Wi-Fi-Center

MysticLanturn

I need an Aromatisse in Pokemon X, can someone like either give me their friend safari code that contains a Spritzee, or just give me their friend code so I can trade with them?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I know back before ORAS was released people were hacking the game and found megastones for the lati and I believe diancie. I also know people would put unreleased gems into their games (I battled someone and couldn't upload the battle vid later and they told me they forgot to remove their ground gem from their pokemon).

I'm wondering, are these things that can break your game (whether you have the cheated items in your game or in my case having battled someone who uses them :( )? Also could someone explain about the bad egg to me? I've heard of it but I really don't understand what it is.