• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oh....awkward.

Sha742

woooooooow

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
There's this autistic guy in my class, he's really weird. He never washes himself (seriously, never), he eats everything he produces (yeah, really), etc. Also he tries to be funny but he never is
A person with an honest-to-god mental disability acts weird? Well I never! It's almost like they can't help it or something.

I know it's almost too much to expect high schoolers & middle schoolers to understand these things, but when they go out of their way to mention that they know the "weirdo" has a mental disorder it really makes you wonder if they understand how these sorts of disabilities work.

Um.....this one kid...

There's this kid in my school named Dalton and you know, me being the introvert that I am, ignores him quite a lot. However, in his quierness, he is totally idiotic. I mean he says some of the dumbess things. One time he freaked out because he thought he would die from drinking the schools water. It's so ridiculous!

Gweedo

Skarmory Rider
My senior class was on a field trip, and this kid that no one likes was collecting the trash on the bus because we had all stopped to get food. Well this guy Kevin was sitting near me in the very back of the bus, and he's black. And the kid no one likes comes up and says," Hahaha you would be sitting back here cause you're black" I don't think he meant it in a racist way, because he didn't understand why we were all shocked and waiting for Kevin to beat him up. But Kevin was like "Now what the hell is that supposed to mean huh??" OH man, it was so funny but so awkward.

hahah

My senior class was on a field trip, and this kid that no one likes was collecting the trash on the bus because we had all stopped to get food. Well this guy Kevin was sitting near me in the very back of the bus, and he's black. And the kid no one likes comes up and says," Hahaha you would be sitting back here cause you're black" I don't think he meant it in a racist way, because he didn't understand why we were all shocked and waiting for Kevin to beat him up. But Kevin was like "Now what the hell is that supposed to mean huh??" OH man, it was so funny but so awkward.

Oh yeah, I bet that was just awesome, right? Pretty funny to watch, huh?

I'm kinda weird too. I'm gifted (according to Google Translate that's the right word for it, cba to use a dictionary, it's the thing that someone is really smart), so often I think about things in a completely different way than other people. Which makes me do really foolish things at times. I can also become incredibly angry for something trivial. When something sad happens to someone I know, I cry most of the times. Which makes for awkward situations. I don't talk often IRL, but on the internet I just can't stop. Still, people like me (if I say so myself). Sometimes they look at me with a face like 'WTF dude, just WTF...' but then I say 'I know, right?' and everything's okay again :p

yet you criticize autistic people.

Twilight_Wolf

I'm that awkward person. I look awkward, I sound awkward, I even act awkward. I'm the shortest person out of all of the groups of friends I'm in, I have a mullet, I think slightly differently than everyone else. I just sit there and watch or listen. I might put in my two cents if I feel like I know what I'm talking about.

I've even been told that I'm awkward by someone in one of the groups of friends I hang with. There's a reason for my awkwardness most of the time. the reason why I'm quiet most of the time is because I'm incredibly shy and feel like if I say something, someone will laugh or put me in the spotlight. I like things that most people wouldn't think anyone in our school or state would like.

One more thing that makes me awkward. I'm extremely flexible, so people call me out to ask me to do something, and I feel awkward and act awkward.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Our class is full of weirdos starting from crotch grabbers to gays and lesbos. Whats more? They're popular! Although they do those for fun mostly, but carry it to a ridiculous extent.

But there's this one girl in our class, who has a serious hatred for jews. She was born on the same day at Hitler as even has the Nazi sign on her locker. She even swore an oath with her blood.

Our class is full of weirdos starting from crotch grabbers to gays and lesbos. Whats more? They're popular! Although they do those for fun mostly, but carry it to a ridiculous extent.

Yeah I'll just ignore your existence from this moment forward.

[Name] the [Occupation]

Pokemans Trainer
OK, more often than not, I was That Kid when I was younger.

But there's this kid in my English class, let's call him Bob Jones, who is really stupid. He often asks strange questions, especially on stuff we JUST talked about. Once, the discussion was about the Odyssey, and whether Odysseus was a hero. One kid said that no, Odysseus wasn't a hero because he slept with Calypso. And someone else said that he had no choice. Then Bob Jones says "Why couldn't he sleep somewhere else? Why couldn't he sleep with his crew?"

Basically, the entire class couldn't stop laughing and the teacher had to explain what "to sleep with" actually meant.

He's also friends with a stalker kid, who follows people home by looking up their addresses in the student directory. So, yeah...

denizenofevil

I knew a girl who would bathe only once a week. You could tell because on Monday, she would look normal but by Friday, she would be so greasy and smelly, you had to hold your breath around her. She would scratch her head and let all the dandruff fall on her desk and then play with and eat it and she would reach into her pants, scratch, and then smell it. She picked her nose too. She would also pop her pimples and eat them. No one liked to be around her in class which really is no surprise.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Doesn't change the fact that she's criticizing a person with a disorder.

To be on topic, there is one person that I'm pretty concerned about. This kid in my Guitar class, he's a bit of the loner type. I decide to be nice, and I'm totally blown away. The kid doesn't have a lot of friends, sadly. The thing that concerned me was his logic, it's pretty weird.

"Everyone knows not to screw with me because I have an axe in my room." (I have no idea wth he had an ask in his room.)

so, I'm wondering if he's proud of that. He says he is, and I questioned whether he would like to strengthen the relationship with his family. I haven't seen a kid hate his family in such a long time. He complains on how his sister's boyfriend destroys his X-Box and stuff. It's just very disheartening to talk to him. I think he's also a little ignorant of the outside world.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I'm pretty weird myself, but there's this wierd kid at my school named Pascal. I have a feeling he has some sort of mental disability, but he's a total douche. I try to be nice and he says to get away from him. AND he mumbles to himself which I find very strange.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
I remember way back when, I was a kid in junior school and there was this girl who would follow me around wherever I went. I was friends with her and all but she became really clingy. One time when I slept over at her house, I awoke to her face beaming down at me just inches away from mine saying, "Morning!" It was if she had been there all morning, waiting for me to wake up. It was rather creepy to say the least.

Zazie

So 1991
Autism does not effect intelligence per say. It's more of a social disorder

I think it depends on whether it's high functioning or low functioning. High functioning autism means they can still lead a fairly normal life, low functioning means they are around the same level as someone who is moderately to severely mentally retarded in terms of being able to live idependently. The one's in her class are obviously high functioning.