• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oh....awkward.

Ethan

Banned
Well, most of you should know what I'm talking about since the majority of you are in highschool. There always seems to be that one kid that's just a little bit weirder and a little bit more awkward than normal. I can usually deal with all sorts of types of people, but there's a limit. Take for example Joe, who is on my track team. He's 17 year old senior but social skills and soap are completely foriegn ideas.

He's an incredibly nice guy though, but he scares tons of people off just by how damn weird he acts. Like...randomly shuffle dancing in the middle of the hallway...with a mullet. And hitting on girls harder than an incoming train. I talk to him sometimes but I distance myself from him often not because I don't want to be seen with him, but I don't want to be seen with anyone that acts so damn stupid.

Share some stories about the notoriously awkward and weird kids that you're familiar with, and perhaps we'll manage a few laughs.

If you don't know anyone that you find a little bit weird, creepy, or awkward...it might be you! :p

Well, at my school there is someone who's really weird sometimes. I won't call names, but he has extremely tiny teeth (combine that with his new brace and you'll get the perfect odd-looking teeth) and dresses himself like he's from another planet. You can imagine that people bully him a lot.

He's nice sometimes, but he can be annoying as hell. He's 14 years old, and still acts more childish than my eight year-old sister.

Anyway, we don't speak a lot because we're in different classes now. All people in his new class hate him, but yeah.......not my problem.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
There's this really odd kid in my English and Physics classes... his name is Steve.

I have never met anyone weirder. We have large class discussions in English, where we circle the room so that everyone can see everyone. During these discussions, one may frequently see Steve arguing with himself. If someone else is talking, he may be staring down at his desk, shaking his head, squinting his eyes and frantically saying things. He never actually makes sound--he mouths his arguments to himself.

When he isn't arguing with himself, he likes to take his first two fingers (pointer and middle, and sometimes thumb) and rub his lips.
Not even kidding. He takes his fingers and molests his lips, moving his fingers in circles around the opening of his mouth for full minutes at a time.

He also likes to make up words and say sentences that do not make sense.
A few quotes from him:

"Martin Luther King really converted to my religion right there"
"He did the big sin behind the back of his wife"
"I think that's very stereotypic of him"

He's a very strange person.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm not going to lie, I have a fair amount of quirks. As one person once said, "It seems like you're high 24 hours a day". I do my best though to make the most of it.

There is one kid who just looks mad weird and is 100% socially awkward. People refer to him as "the Mac" behind his back. However, I hear that he's a pretty nice guy if you actually talk to him, it's just the aura he gives off screams awkward.

maaaan I'd be an total dick if I called anyone weird or awkward. ROFL, that would just mean they were a total outcast.

I'm probably that weird person. People just burst out laughing over my laugh and I laugh at everything. And I talk weird. I talk a lot. But I have the short attention span and i go off in these random outbursts.

Speaking about that. There's this girl I used to hang out a lot with. And she would be that total awkward girl. She's beautiful but she's freaking weird. Like you wouldn't expect her to be like that. it's like she somehow changed once we got closer, because she was gorgeous when I didn't know her and so mysterious. She has the short attention span just like me, so when we're talking together, and we're with other people, they are just listening to our convo even though we don't realize it and they're all WTF. And we're going on about totally different things, but at the end of the convo we totally understand what each other just said. She's a weird chick. I miss her though.

This kid in my sophomore year Biology class I used to sit next to. He obviously had some problems. But like, he'd just sing and hum to himself the entire class and sometimes I'd be the only one to hear because he was next to me. He'd rock out to Britney Spear's songs. And he liked to fart a lot. He would just let them out like it's nothing and be like "sorry." and go back to what he was doing. I was like WHYYYYYYYYYYY.

and then there's this mysterious guy I went out with for a little bit. He was just weird. I don't want to talk about it though hahahaa.

:x I kinda miss school sometimes. I really do.

Last edited:
There are a few weird kids at my school. It's a secondary school. I think Americans call it high school, not sure.

Anyway:

One just tries to act cool, and fails. Mostly because of the way she says things, and because she cries whenever something doesn't go right for her, regardless to how big or small it is.

Another one is just annoying and she doesn't realise it. Again, tries to fit in, and fails.

Will post more if I remember any.

That is all

Crasher

I'm pretty weird myself (I say, and my friends say, that I can switch between intelligence and stupidity in a second), but no way near as weird as this kid in our class.

He has no sense of personal space. He grabs people in the crotch, licks them, does weird stuff like that. He really doesn't care what part of the body he does what to. He emits noises that no person should emit. He loves llamas (So much so that everybody calls him llamakid, and his Xbox Live name is Llamakid14). He is so annoying and just follows people around because he doesn't really have any friends. Most people hate him.

Daxalicious

FACE KICK
My friends and I are the weird ones.
We always look high.

And my boyfriend and I quote "Grandma's Kisses" all the time.
We're very odd and obnoxiously loud. C:

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
yeah well there is this one kid who's really weird... He tries to be funny all the time and fails miserably... one time he declared himself a nazi and dyed his hair Blonde... but it turned out to be more Red... ish... and he has been called Rick Astley after that... The worst part is... He always wants to follow me and when i tell him to **** off , he begins to sing "Why can't we be friends!" really loud so everyone can hear xO... He also randomly pulls his pants down in the hallway...

Zazie

So 1991
I was that person. During most of 10th grade I pretended to be the spawn of satan (figuratively) and asked a ton of random questions in class. I would also lay down on the floor, sit in a large pile of snow, smack myself with a glove, sit with my head in a trashcan etc. I seem to have a serious problem with mood swings causing incredibly erratic behaviour. Very few people seemed to have any problems with me though as I mostly kept to myself. In fact quite a few people talked to me because of my strange behaviour.

I've mostly calmed down since then, though I will still occasionally make a fool out of myself.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Well.... there is that one nosey chick in my grade who no one likes, I am pretty sure everyone has one. Everyone hates the hippo. She thinks she is so cool with everyone, she wants to know what everyone is doing at all times, hell she called me once asking what my brother was doing... at midnight, and the scary part is, is that I never gave her my number and neither did my brother. I am a total **** to her, along with everyone else in my group and she still doesn't get the fact that we hate her guts.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I go to college at a major state university. If you can think of a quirk, there's a kid infamous on campus for having it.

So if you want to hear about trenchcoat guy, dances-everywhere kid, hoola-hoop girl, take your pick.

Vernikova

Champion
I have this friend whose actual name is Daniel. Anyway, last year in Geometry he liked this girl, who was like a cow-walrus (A Walcow we called her), in terms of appearance I suppose. He had a crush on her even though she had a much better looking friend he could've tried to score with and the fact that Walcow was in a relationship.

Of course, nothing is wrong with above except for the fact he believed their was a conspiracy theory against him. Made by his crush's friend, who he believed hated her, and his crush's boyfriend, who he hates. Every time I walked with him through the halls, he would talk about this aloud and he (We) kept getting looks at in the hallway. One time he even tried to get me and a couple of other people to stalk his crush and the friend to see (Spy) on them.

Thankfully he's cooled down from that, not that much really since he brings it up outside of school now, but I don't see him a lot so yeah.

There's also this kids that wears a suit and carries around a "Too big for him suitcase" in school to. He's pretty tiny so I tend to avoid him a lot.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
So if you want to hear about trenchcoat guy, dances-everywhere kid, hoola-hoop girl, take your pick.

Hahaha, that just reminded me of a kid who my brother knew (he graduated before I came to High School), who would always wear a Top Hat to school; I quite literally called him "Top-Hat guy". I wore a Train Hat at one point to school, but that was a case of being semi-ironic to the nickname that was given to me.

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
anyone in trenchcoats are just generally awkward

facetious

facetious
There's this really odd kid in my English and Physics classes... his name is Steve.

I have never met anyone weirder. We have large class discussions in English, where we circle the room so that everyone can see everyone. During these discussions, one may frequently see Steve arguing with himself. If someone else is talking, he may be staring down at his desk, shaking his head, squinting his eyes and frantically saying things. He never actually makes sound--he mouths his arguments to himself.

When he isn't arguing with himself, he likes to take his first two fingers (pointer and middle, and sometimes thumb) and rub his lips.
Not even kidding. He takes his fingers and molests his lips, moving his fingers in circles around the opening of his mouth for full minutes at a time.

He also likes to make up words and say sentences that do not make sense.
A few quotes from him:

"Martin Luther King really converted to my religion right there"
"He did the big sin behind the back of his wife"
"I think that's very stereotypic of him"

He's a very strange person.
Maybe he has a mental disorder? :rolleyes:

I know it may be hard for somebody of your age to understand, but whenever people do "strange" things like that, it usually means there's some underlying psychological problem. You're the one most likely amplifying whatever problem he has by excluding and teasing him. Great job.

Fennir

Oh. My. Goddess. Lol. If I tried to say I probably wasn't one of the wierdos, my pants would spontaneously combust.

I draw on everything. I write on everything. People ask me when I'm going to be done with my masterpiece for how often I'll zone out in class drawing or writing. And the wierdest part? I never get any better... *nod, nod* I still draw like an eight year old.

Now, if you think I'm wierd, you should have a look at my best friends. One person, we'll call her Molly, is violent. Extremely. She's only four foot nothing but she'll go and kick your a... butt. And she's spaztic.

Bill... Oh good grief, the boy's nickname is Bill Gates. Except he's never finished anything. Yesterday's math homework? Done with the exception of eight problems. His home built computer complete with programming? "I still haven't finished the final bit of programming" The first person shooter he was working on last year that I beta tested? "Oh... I'm still working on the final level." *headdesk*

John? Voted Most Likely To Correct You. Seriously. We voted.

Me:"I saw that show last night about NCIS. It was awesome!"
John: "Except that blood doesn't pool in the fingers when [Insert horrific death here] happens."

Teacher: "Hey John! Did you know your name is English?
John: "Actually it's Irish considering that my full name is [Insert Full Irish Name Here]."
Class: *groan as John launches into lecture*

Patrick? Are there words to describe your strangeness? People reach out in friendship to him, he pulls out a cobra and tells it to bite the new guy.

I suppose my entire little group is strange, but I suppose we're all going through an akward stage-- It's High School after all.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Ethan, STOP TALKING ABOUT ME ON TEH INTERNETZ!!1!

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Ethan, STOP TALKING ABOUT ME ON TEH INTERNETZ!!1!