• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oh Do You Know The Poffin Plan? (493)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Gifted Roserade & The Flower Legend!

Ash & Co. finally get to Floaroma City, home of the next Pokémon Contest. Dawn is eager to start creating Poffin in order to improve her Pokémon's contest performance. However, when in the shop, watched over a Roserade, they get mysteriously attacked...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I thought it was interesting to see both Carnivine and Cacnea 'hugging' James. I think that most people thought that if both of them tried to do it at the same time then they would start fighting, but aparently not

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Cancea & Dustox are still alive?

Wow.

Snorlax was from a flashback of Roserade's victories.

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
Can't wait to see this eppy in motion. From the look of the pics, Roserade had a pretty good debut. Looks like Crogunk was keeping Brock in check from raging hormones. Funny how it was in the background threatening Brock with it's poison stab. I also must say this is another episode that screams for avatars.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/mv10/dp-024-mv10-01.jpg[/img139]

Please mean what i think it does...

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Rapidfire talkback!

- Hooray! Medias res is gone!
- Hmm...Leaf Storm?
- Have we heard the Sandgem Town theme before in the anime?
- Roserade looks emo.
- Oh snap! Dawn actually USED her Poketch!
- LMFAO @ Brock stopping flirting just as Croagunk is about to sock him.
- Amusing rehash of the sour Pokeblock scene in Lilycove.
- Ash has brain damage!
- Sorry, Shinjou, but that house shaking was the worst usage of CG in recent memory.
- *expects Meowth to suddenly start singing Stairway to Heaven*
- Yay for Croagunk battling!
- Roserade's wearing a turban! Maybe it'll get in a fight with Carnivine and they'll both use Explosion!
- I'm liking Counter/Mirror Coat's new look.
- As much as I love Movie 8's music, it's starting to become overused.
- Brock and Dawn begin Power Rangers formation!
- LOL, Pachirisu and Buneary try to convince Piplup to eat the Poffin first.

Actually kind of a boring episode. Hopefully Roserade will get redemption with Natane.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
And the Lotad reminded me of some annoying little kid that worships the hero...

Anyway, this episode (haven't watched it fully yet) has made me a fan of the Roserade. I am looking foward too seeing Natane's.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
I don't know why, But IMO(Not to make anyone flame me) this is the best episode i've seen. I'm not sure what it was, But this episode just really captured my interest, made me laugh multiple times, and seemed to have everything of a good pokemon episode, Even if it can be classified as a filler.

The new ending also, Is very good IMO, I like the song, and the Scenes scream "win" (Especially the snow scene)

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, that Roserade sure had some security issues.

Monstrous Pic

Please mean what i think it does...

If you interpret that as Pidgeot's head somehow having become ridiculously swollen, then yes, it does mean what you think it does!

S.Suikun said:
- Roserade's wearing a turban! Maybe it'll get in a fight with Carnivine and they'll both use Explosion!

I laughed.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
I loved that all of Team Rocket's pokemon did something...except Seviper. o_O Odd. That thing ALWAYS battles, yet, today, everyone EXCEPT it did something. Even Mime Jr! The way it came down to Tickle Rozerade was hilarious >_> I also liked How Pachirisu was just running around after it had the horrible poffin. >_>

EDIT: More observations! The way the music stops when Carnivine and Cacnea come out is hilarious. Also, Wobbufet and Mime Jr are Driving XD

Last edited:

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Team Rocket actually did come close to victory (or at least beating Ash & Co), but then I'm not impressed. Although, they are becoming more sinister in each episode of D/P(in a silly way)

Maestro Kinético

The scene at the begining looks great, reminds me of Kanto. I love the look of Roserade at night. But then morning comes and the episode goes downhill IMO, nothing really happens. Just another battle with TR and end of episode.

So sad, it started great.