• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

oh hai. fresh meat.

Sherbet Stararvia

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Hey, my name's MC. And I'm kinda new here.

The reason why I'm here's 'cuz my pals are here as well. So I'd figured, why not join in the fun as well?

So here I am.

Three simple things you might know about me:
- I draw.
- I play games.
- I roleplay.

...that's it I guess. Huh.

\o/

col_serra

<------ is hot!
welcome did you take the test?

Vycksta

Hey there sis, glad you could join the fray! Just drop me a bunch of IMs if you're stuck on anything! o/

SolarPowerX

"Fresh meat" eh? *cracks knuckles*

Just kidding, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have fun :D

Skull-Kid

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums!

What does MC stand for? Is that your initials?

Glad to see you have friends here. It's much easier to settle in if you have friends. I wish I had some when I started :(

You'll enjoy the fanart and games section if that's what you'e in to. I can't wait to see some of your work ;)

Read the rules please newbie :D

I'll add you as a friend :)