• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oh hai

Bossk

Like a champ.
I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bored. I feel like making a RMT... This is also for Alex, he's bored too xD

Spr_4d_377.png

Regirock@Leftovers
~Clear Body~
~Careful;252 HP/36 Atk/220 SpD~
-Stealth Rock
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake/Thunder Wave
-Explosion

I feel like using Thunder Wave, it pisses my friends off n_n

Spr_4d_342.png

Crawdaunt@Life Orb/Leftovers
~Hyper Cutter~
~Adamant;252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP~
-Dragon Dance
-Crabhammer
-Crunch
-X-Scissor

X-Scissor is just filler, really.

Spr_4p_334.png

Altaria@Life Orb
~Natural Cure~
~Mild;112 SpA/248 Atk/148 Spe~
-Draco Meteor
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Roost

Spr_4d_473_m.png

Mamoswine@Muscle Band
~Snow Cloak~
~Adamant/Jolly;252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def~
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang
-Ice Shard
-Stone Edge

Spr_4p_078.png

Rapidash@Life Orb
~Flash Fire~
~Mild;4 Atk/252 SpA/252 Spe
-Flare Blitz
-HP {Grass}
-Flamethrower

-Megahorn

Spr_4h_144.png

Articuno@Life Orb
~Pressure~
~Modest; 152 HP/252 SpA/104 Spe~
-Agility
-HP{Ground}/Water Pulse
-Roost

-Ice Beam

This is basically all Smogon copypasta' but I kinda don't care. I need a team xD

Edit: Haha, what a koweenkidink, this is my 550th post xD

Last edited:

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Hey bossk. Yay your back! thanx for helping me with rmt. Im getiing better. But since this isnt considered spamming.

Articuno.Substitute>> Roost. Mainly because In my eyes my idea is that you could use substitute then agility and get the speed advantage over your foe. Then if a fire type. A good.
Hp Ground>>>Hp grass against all fire type foes.

Is this good bossk?
Oh and does Spe mean speed on the evs because you could run another Ev in there and get the speed boost from agility.

Final

I Submit to No One
I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bored. I feel like making a RMT... This is also for Alex, he's bored too xD

Spr_4d_377.png

Regirock@Leftovers
~Clear Body~
~Careful;252 HP/36 Atk/220 SpD~
-Stealth Rock
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake/Thunder Wave
-Explosion

I feel like using Thunder Wave, it pisses my friends off n_n

Looks fine. Earthquake does give Regirock something to hit the stuff Rock Slide misses out on. Paralysis support however is more than welcome so I suppose you can go with Thunder Wave and just Explode on something threatening and Regirock's Explosion is still reasonably strong.

Spr_4d_342.png

Crawdaunt@Life Orb/Leftovers
~Hyper Cutter~
~Adamant;252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP~
-Dragon Dance
-Crabhammer
-Crunch
-X-Scissor

X-Scissor is just filler, really.

Looks fine.

Spr_4p_334.png

Altaria@Life Orb
~Natural Cure~
~Mild;112 SpA/248 Atk/148 Spe~
-Draco Meteor
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Roost

Looks fine.

Spr_4d_473_m.png

Mamoswine@Muscle Band
~Snow Cloak~
~Adamant/Jolly;252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def~
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang
-Ice Shard
-Stone Edge

Looks fine.

Spr_4p_078.png

Rapidash@Life Orb
~Flash Fire~
~Mild;4 Atk/252 SpA/252 Spe~
-Hidden Power [Grass]
-Hypnosis / Flare Blitz
-Fire Blast / Flamethrower
-Megahorn

This is the set you'll be wanting for Mixed Rapidash. Hidden Power [Grass] beats Water and Rock Types that resist Rapidash's STAB, Fire Blast should be used over Overheat although you can use Flamethrower since it is more reliable if accuracy is a concern but keep in mind, Rapidash's Special Attack is nothing special. Flare Blitz can be used over Hypnosis but its preference really. I'm just not a fan of Hypnosis and its 60% accuracy.

Spr_4h_144.png

Articuno@Life Orb
~Pressure~
~Modest; 152 HP/252 SpA/104 Spe~
-Agility
-HP {Grass}/{Ground}
-Roost
-Ice Beam

If you're using Articuno as a Sweeper, it must hold Life Orb otherwise it is wimpy. Even with 317 Special Attack. Additionally, go with Roost over Substitute since Life Orb recoil + Substitute will wear it down fast and Roost can be used to recover off Life Orb recoil. For Hidden Powers, it doesn't really matter which one you run. Keep in mind, you have your other team members to handle the Pokemon Articuno can't handle. For Fire Types, if you want to also keep Hidden Power Grass to cover Water Types who resist Ice Beam, AncientPower and Water Pulse are your only other options. AncientPower does come with the added effect of boosting all of Articuno's stats and it can be quite powerful and hard to take down but without Roost, it won't last as long. Water Pulse comes with a confusion rate though and it scores a Super Effective hit on the stuff Ice Beam and HP Grass miss out on.

This is basically all Smogon copypasta' but I kinda don't care. I need a team xD

Suggestions bolded. Hope they help.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
Hey bossk. Yay your back! thanx for helping me with rmt. Im getiing better. But since this isnt considered spamming.

No problem, dude. Just ask me anything you need help with.

Articuno.Substitute>> Roost. Mainly because In my eyes my idea is that you could use substitute then agility and get the speed advantage over your foe. Then if a fire type. A good.
Hp Ground>>>Hp grass against all fire type foes.

Roost could be used for better healing, though. That's why is either or.
Alright, I'll keep the Ground in mind.

Is this good Bossk?
Improving. And I fix'd it. I like to be capitalized, its a pet peeve of mine. xD

Oh and does Spe mean speed on the evs because you could run another Ev in there and get the speed boost from agility.
Yes it does. We want the speed for him to be well... fast xD

Bossk

Like a champ.
So Final, you're suggesting I could use Ancient Power or Water Pulse over Hidden Power?

@Al; I'm just using this against my friends, really. Not too competitive.

Thanks for the rates. :)

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Water pulse can hurt fire and rock types. Same with Hp ground... Ancient power would affect bird pokemon and fire. But thats what Ice beam is for... So you should pick water pulse or Hp.Ground.?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Bossk said:
This is also for Alex
Whee.

Alright then... An interesting team. Just a few suggestions.

On Crawdaunt, I'd personally change the EV Spread to 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe, Adamant. This EV Spread will get you past a Neutral Base 90 running 252 Spe, like Lucario, after one Dragon Dance, while making you slightly less frail.

If there's any specific reason to use those particular EVs on Articuno then you should probably edit that in. However, since it seems that you're wanting a Sweeper, then just run Sweeper EVs. You know the drill; 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe, Timid. Although I suppose that Modest could work too. Definitely use Hidden Power [Ground]. It covers Electric, Rock, Fire, and Steel, all of which can hit you hard.

EDIT: Revising Articuno's EVs, the set I gave was complete crap, as I didn't see Agility. Run 244 HP / 252 SpAtk / 12 Spe, Modest instead to outspeed a Timid Electrode at +2 while maintaining very good bulk.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
On Crawdaunt, I'd personally change the EV Spread to 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe, Adamant. This EV Spread will get you past a Neutral Base 90 running 252 Spe, like Lucario, after one Dragon Dance, while making you slightly less frail.

Alright thanks

If there's any specific reason to use those particular EVs on Articuno then you should probably edit that in. However, since it seems that you're wanting a Sweeper, then just run Sweeper EVs. You know the drill; 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe, Timid. Although I suppose that Modest could work too. Definitely use Hidden Power [Ground]. It covers Electric, Rock, Fire, and Steel, all of which can hit you hard.
I'll change that then.

The EV spread for Articuno requires some bulk considering he has it. He would need Modest due to him not having the best SpA stat.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
For Crawdaunt, since X-Scissor is just filler, go for
Sub.

Personally, I'd go with Dragon Claw>Outrage on
Altaria, since you're also running DM, but it's up
to you.

Final

I Submit to No One
So Final, you're suggesting I could use Ancient Power or Water Pulse over Hidden Power?

I would've suggested it over Roost since it would give Articuno a third Attack option although losing Roost isn't really ideal. Basically, use either of them over Roost if you choose not to run HP Ground if Fire Types are a problem. For 2 Attacks though, Ground is probably better than Grass since it gets better neutral coverage with Ice Beam.

AlCario

Banned
@Al; I'm just using this against my friends, really. Not too competitive

In that case use Superpower, unless your friends have a tendency to use 216/40 Gliscor.

Overheat over Thrower on Rapid Ash; since you're running mixed you can afford the SpA drop. Adamant + 252 Atk EVs is worth consideration.