• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

oh, hello there person. I'm back. not that anyone cares.

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
I guess I'm back. Wow this place has changed. Except for my infractions, am I right :D really sky? 4 years pass and you still don't let me use pics in my sig? Whateves. Anyway, I doubt any of you remember me. I'm pretty sure m friends are gone after 4 years. No mater. They are....disposable..anyway. yeah. I'm back. Whateves.

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Wow. All the way the **** back in 2012. And then I had that profile back in '08... how long have I been here 0_0

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Oh! They placed a brand new ****ing auto censor. Fan****ingtastic

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Heh. I get that a lot C
xD
This isn't my first rodeo either. I've been here since '08

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Wow that is a long time! Welcome back to posting on the Serebi Forums shadow giratina!!!!!

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Heh. Jaisy still owes me that freaking shiny giratina ^_^

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Surprised you don't remember the rules about having such a potty mouth and quadruple posting. ;)
If you don't, make sure to read them again.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Hey welcome back. Look at me I have been here for 2 years. I did bad stuff and I know that people don't care if I am here or not. Thats why I am not around that much because I know that people can't forgive me and I know that I did terrible stuff. I am sorry to everyone that I hurt and I know it would be hard to forgive me. Sorry everyone.

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Well said brother. I feel u man. I did some bad **** too. I do gotta quit cursing like a ****ing sailor. The hobbit KOM's GC does things to people....