• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

oh, hello there person. I'm back. not that anyone cares.

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
I guess I'm back. Wow this place has changed. Except for my infractions, am I right :D really sky? 4 years pass and you still don't let me use pics in my sig? Whateves. Anyway, I doubt any of you remember me. I'm pretty sure m friends are gone after 4 years. No mater. They are....disposable..anyway. yeah. I'm back. Whateves.

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Wow. All the way the **** back in 2012. And then I had that profile back in '08... how long have I been here 0_0

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Oh! They placed a brand new ****ing auto censor. Fan****ingtastic

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hello there and welcome to the forums ^^

Wow what a sailor mouth :eek: thats something you dont want to do much if you want to continue using the forums

As for the infractions from 4 years ago I suggest PMing a moderator about that and see what they can do from there.

Welcome!

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Heh. I get that a lot C
xD
This isn't my first rodeo either. I've been here since '08

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Wow that is a long time! Welcome back to posting on the Serebi Forums shadow giratina!!!!!

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Heh. Jaisy still owes me that freaking shiny giratina ^_^

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Surprised you don't remember the rules about having such a potty mouth and quadruple posting. ;)
If you don't, make sure to read them again.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Hey welcome back. Look at me I have been here for 2 years. I did bad stuff and I know that people don't care if I am here or not. Thats why I am not around that much because I know that people can't forgive me and I know that I did terrible stuff. I am sorry to everyone that I hurt and I know it would be hard to forgive me. Sorry everyone.

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Well said brother. I feel u man. I did some bad **** too. I do gotta quit cursing like a ****ing sailor. The hobbit KOM's GC does things to people....