1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Oh, hi there, Serebii!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Deoxys386, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Deoxys386

Deoxys386 Deoxys Fan

Hi, I'm Josh! I just joined Serebii the other day; you may have seen me around a bit already. I've been into Pokemon since it first came out when I was about 7 or 8, and haven't put it down since! Oh, and if you haven't guessed my favorite Pokemon yet, :386-s:. Though I'm new here, I've been on PokeCommunity for almost a year now.

Mainly, I stick around for casual/competitive Gen V battles. I may be relatively new to the competitive field, but I'm no pushover.

Anyway, I look forward to my time here on Serebii!

2. Asbestospoison

Asbestospoison Excellent Driver

Hi Deoxys! If you want to battle, you might want to consider joining a clan, and even if you don't, it's still awesome here!

3. Victini01

Victini01 ♫Be Fearless♫

:494:Hi there. Let me give you a warm welcome to Serebii Forums. I'm Sophie and if you need to ask a question or just someone to talk to, just ask me!:494:

4. indifference

indifference Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums, if you need anything let me know. i only have soul silver though.

5. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

6. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

Welcome to serebii, hope you enjoy it here!

7. Ioneos

Ioneos Well-Known Member

Welcome to Serebii, hope you have a great time! If you need a help with anything (or a freind) you can come to me!

~Blast